forum

DJ YOSHITAKA - Bloody Tears(IIDX EDITION)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gabi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ignorethis
of course, this song is not as well as offical remix of bloody tears, just so-so.

00:39:909 - new combo please? to avoid combos being too long.
01:23:497 - add a break after here?
01:26:497 - new combo

star'd

ps. this map's really crazy. i think most people would have trouble with this. try to remove some fast combos or lower hp draining.
Zekira
What the...

...did you know I'm also mapping this song?! D:

And I'm basing my beatmap off from the stepchart from DDRX. All I actually need is an extra beatmap submission slot...

...guess I'd have to compete with someone then, unless you're friendly enough to let me make a difficulty? :D

I'm not looking at this until it has at least 2 difficulties, though. D:
Topic Starter
Gabi

ignorethis wrote:

of course, this song is not as well as offical remix of bloody tears, just so-so.

00:39:909 - new combo please? to avoid combos being too long. done
01:23:497 - add a break after here? break becomes really short, are you suggesting that i should remove notes?
01:26:497 - new combo done

star'd

ps. this map's really crazy. i think most people would have trouble with this. try to remove some fast combos or lower hp draining.
thanks, i've lowered the hp drain 1 tick. ill try to rehaul some patterns to make it easier at some parts, but im evil ^^
Alace
I find a BG for you

ignorethis
01:23:497 - add a break after here? break becomes really short, are you suggesting that i should remove notes?
--------
not really, i just thought it would look better if you add a break there(warn players to get ready, that's the objection). of course, if you don't feel like adding one, just leave it be.

also, alace, great picture.
Zekira
Can I make a diff? :D
Topic Starter
Gabi

ignorethis wrote:

--------
not really, i just thought it would look better if you add a break there(warn players to get ready, that's the objection). of course, if you don't feel like adding one, just leave it be.

also, alace, great picture.
you're right, i kind of felt like there should be a break there myself for people to get ready, but i thought it was to short hehe, thanks :)

also thanks alace for the bg its great ^^

@Zekira: for the moment im not sure if ill allow more beatmappers to make diffs cause Alace already said he wanted to first. alltho ill inform you if you can make one depending on Alace's diffciulty
Zekira
Alright, I'll wait. (though I already finished it so I'll just wait for your go)

...on another note, I haven't actually seen the vid and SB yet, only just confirmed if the music you used was the same one I have. Heh. Anyway, good luck.
Alace
Topic Starter
Gabi

Alace wrote:

Finish~
awesome ;)
Alace
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

DJPop
Topic Starter
Gabi

DJPop wrote:

I can see many black zig-zag line on SB :o im not that good with SB'ing nor photoshop :P thats why i wasn't able to cut out the pieces so good hehe

It's hard to mod because I don't know which spacings are fine.

Alazy
Fine imo.

Insane
00:26:850 - (11)~(1)
01:44:674 - (1)~(2)
Spacing is confused.

changed

+Star
thanks pop
minyeob
[Normal]
1:00:379(7)-> New combo. We have to notice that 7,8,9's stack is different from other stacks. (Suggestion)

[Alazy]
This is the craziest Alace map...... Fine.

[Insane]
1:07:438(3,4)-> These should be lined up with (2).

Topic Starter
Gabi

minyeob wrote:

[Normal]
1:00:379(7)-> New combo. We have to notice that 7,8,9's stack is different from other stacks. (Suggestion)
fixed

[Alazy]
This is the craziest Alace map...... Fine.

[Insane]
1:07:438(3,4)-> These should be lined up with (2).
fixed, alltho i think im gonna rehaul the beginning part of this and this part :P

[attachment=0:1e44e]minyeob star.jpg[/attachment:1e44e]
thanks miny :D
Mafiamaster
Normal~
00:25:79 (3) - Move a tick up, so it aligns with 1.
00:29:67 (3) - Redo break after this beat. You'll see it shorten by a lot.
01:18:02 (5) - New combo maybe?

Alazy~
01:23:49 (7) - Redo break. It'll lengthen a little.

Insane~
00:30:02 (5) - Redo break. You'll see it lengthen a little.
00:43:43 (5) - Move this a tick up.
01:23:49 (10) - Redo break. See it lengthen a tad.

Oh and also I had to remove the video since it was an .flv file.
My osu crashes with flv. Maybe convert it to .avi? :oops:
Topic Starter
Gabi
anonymous_old
General
Woo. Star. Personally, I'd add a space before the left parentheses in the song title. =S

Storyboard
00:00:00 (x) - Use a full image until the pieces break. Otherwise, you can notice spaces between the pieces, making them ugly.
00:00:02 (x) - Shift in position. Ew.
00:22:96 (x) - The storyboard effect should have some rotating pieces. The new BG should fade in, not just pop up.

Normal
Decrease Overall Difficulty one notch.

00:17:32 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I like what you did here. Really made an impact while playing.
00:44:14 (1) - Too long, IMO.
00:48:37 (7) - Add an extra repeat.
01:09:55 (1) - I dunno, these spinner doesn't feel too good here ... Mmm.
01:14:85 (4) - Move forward to 01:15:20 and add a hit circle where it was? Not sure.
01:28:61 (3,4) - These look off slightly. Could be my eyes though.
01:34:08 (1) - Terribly spinner.
01:47:32 (1) - Replace with short slider?

Alazy
Not much to say.

01:46:96 (1,2) - Maybe double their speed and repeat them, for added annoyance? =D

Insane
I can't pass this, so I have no comments. xD
Gens
show more