forum

Linkin Park - What I've Done

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Andrea
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sabato 6 aprile 2013 at 02:02:12

Artist: Linkin Park
Title: What I've Done
Tags: Minutes To Midnight Transformers Alternative Nu Metal osuplayer111
BPM: 120,05
Filesize: 5538kb
Play Time: 03:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Lies (1,02 stars, 164 notes)
  2. Regret (3,02 stars, 235 notes)
  3. Truth (4,63 stars, 333 notes)
Download: Linkin Park - What I've Done
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My 175th Beatmap.

I want to dedicate this beatmap to all my friends here that have been by my side for all these years and that always supported me and cheered me up on bad moments, but we also had our nice moments all together. With this beatmap I want to say to all of you that I'm sorry if sometimes I've been too harsh or I've lied in some ways, it wasn't my intention to hurt any of you, because I truly care for all of you, my dear friends. That said, I hope someday everything will be like before and that you can also forgive me for what I've done, even the little things or misunderstandings, I didn't want everything to end like this, and I hope there's something I can do to make things better. I will always love all of you, thanks for everything. The only thing I hope is that we can continue to be friends all of us together and spend more nice moments and forget the bad moments of the past that made us sad and suffering, sorry again for everything.

Mapset:

Lies - Done.
Regret - Done.
Truth - Done.
BeatofIke
Support Andrea! :3
Frostmourne
BeatofIke plzz , too fast D:
jericho2442
if you wanna say sorry atleast make a spread. NH just screams "too lazy to make a full set for this reason" to me....sorry just being honest ^^; i dont understand these spreads D:

EDIT: really we need to do something overall in osu to cut down on these NH sets into atleast ENH or NHI *thinking of a solution*
Nemis
♥♥
Lally
sei solo baka e basta,pensiero carino btw
cRyo[iceeicee]
baka111 :P
BounceBabe
I wanted to map this too c(:
Chyo-Kun
Andrea <3
Mythol

cRyo[iceeicee] wrote:

baka111 :P
Dark_Ai

BounceBabe wrote:

I wanted to map this too c(:
I've already began lol
Diasios

Lally wrote:

sei solo baka e basta,pensiero carino btw
Nymph
ganbatte!
Saten
past is past
let's find a brighter future!

jericho2442 wrote:

if you wanna say sorry atleast make a spread. NH just screams "too lazy to make a full set for this reason" to me....sorry just being honest ^^; i dont understand these spreads D:

EDIT: really we need to do something overall in osu to cut down on these NH sets into atleast ENH or NHI *thinking of a solution*
So far it looks like a wip. Changes will be made
Darksonic
<3
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks everyone for the support guys :)

I love all of you <3
Stefan
♥3♥
Louis Cyphre
Dude, really, i love you man.

Thanks a lot for this map, thanks a lot for such nice words! Very nice song choice ;)
Kawayi Rika
Baka Andrea <3

Ganbere Ganbare fight ~ !!!

jericho2442

Saten wrote:

past is past
let's find a brighter future!

jericho2442 wrote:

So far it looks like a wip. Changes will be made
yea i had a talk with him and got him to make more.
show more