forum

Rewind Replay

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +24
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
So like... im watching this awsome replay right? and i see this crazy pattern that the guy just fced, and im like...

how the heck does he do that!!!??

so i just rewind it and play, not to watch it all over again~

<3
running_lemon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old

running_lemon wrote:

If so how about a pause and fast-forward as well?
+1 for this. Not sure about rewind, though.

It'd also be nice to slow down the replay, to examine crazy parts of a map. (Would be useful in Auto mode, too.)
running_lemon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
viewtopic.php?p=36977#p36977

peppy wrote:

Ehhhh.. This would be there if it was that simple. "undoing" scoring just isn't possible with my current game engine, and adding this in will be a very major change. Just thinking about this brings pain to my brain.

I won't say "no" to this, but I will say "not soon".
Topic Starter
Sir Minelli
Ooops sry this already existed~

my bad then.
psychopiper
dont mean to bump a ten year old topic, but this is definitely feeling like a time far enough away to be "not soon"
Death

psychopiper wrote:

dont mean to bump a ten year old topic, but this is definitely feeling like a time far enough away to be "not soon"
You can already rewind replays in osu!lazer, so I'd say that it is actually closer than "not soon" (considering you can already use it yourself).

Also yeah, 10 years is a bit much... Try to avoid bumping stuff that is this old, even if you think some feature request is a long time away.