forum

[invalid] [Archived] Left click on keyboard doesn't work

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lv100togepi
My settings in game are z and x. the z button works perfectly until I start a beatmap and start playing. it's not my keyboard because it works everywhere else but ingame
Pizzicato
are you holding the left click of your mouse?
Topic Starter
lv100togepi
i use a tablet and disabled mouse clicks in the options
theowest
Is it always the left keyboard key that doesn't work? Even when you bind them the other way around?
Topic Starter
lv100togepi
its always the left, its still happening after about 2 reinstalls
Dexus
somewhat related. I can't hold my pen down and use the left key even if it is mapped to different keys. It's a weird ghosting happening across two devices. It only seems to pertain to osu as well.

Edit: I just tried it and k1 negates being able to use m1 and k2 negates being able to use m2. is this on purpose?
Taxii_old
I'm having the same problem :( i can only use the left click(z) if i hover my pen over the tablet. Don't know how to fix it
Andersfc
I'm having a similiar problem, when I hold my tablet pen down, then I'm unable to press both of my keyboard keys, which makes it hard to play :(
only one key works, which is "page down" or as you would say, "z".
Does anyone know how to fix this so my tablet pen clicks don't register?
I have mouse clicks disabled!

Edit: Doesn't register the pen as a click when I hover?
versacekfc
i have the exact same problem ._.
Prismatic
Install the driver your tablet came with. Go to "Button", Then disable the pen's left mouse click so that when you push down with it, it's not doing anything. Meaning both keys will work. I had the same problem when I got mine.
Blood Beat
i cant find this option
bloodswtf
Thx @MintLeafy, it works!
Yizak
bump

And I'm at the same stage as @bloodmerk. I have a button tab for my tablet driver settings but there doesn't appear to be an option to bind the pen's press. Only for the two barrel buttons.
However, it doesn't seem to be a problem when I hover. I just prefer to keep contact with my tablet.

So what I'm asking is - anyone know how to stop my tablet registering the pen's contact as a left-click, given that there is no option for this in my driver window?

Ah never mind. I had 'disable mouse buttons' off. Silly me!
It's still odd that my settings didn't come with that binding though. :lol:
Godworrior

Yizak wrote:

(pen drag, table player)

Yes, I had this problem twice, but I never turned 'disable mouse buttons' off, it seems like there was an error loading the config, and then the setting got overwritten? (osu said something about not recognizing a file on my desktop, weird stuff), any ways, the problem started right after booting op osu, and persisted after multiple restarts of the client.

So the gist is, check this setting, even if you already had it turned on.
o x

Godworrior wrote:

Yizak wrote:

(pen drag, table player)

Yes, I had this problem twice, but I never turned 'disable mouse buttons' off, it seems like there was an error loading the config, and then the setting got overwritten? (osu said something about not recognizing a file on my desktop, weird stuff), any ways, the problem started right after booting op osu, and persisted after multiple restarts of the client.

So the gist is, check this setting, even if you already had it turned on.
Please don't bump threads in the Resolved section. Read the Help Forum Guidelines about the bumping policy before doing so. Thanks! If you have a problem, create a new thread and someone will try and help you.
Wide Autumn
Thanks it works XD
jsut disable the mouse click XD
Pawsu

Jerki1125 wrote:

Thanks it works XD
jsut disable the mouse click XD

1 post above...

wwwww_ wrote:

Please don't bump threads in the Resolved section. Read the Help Forum Guidelines about the bumping policy before doing so. Thanks! If you have a problem, create a new thread and someone will try and help you.