forum

Monster Girl Quest

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri
Well, I just got Part 1+2 & just started playing. I got the games because a friends of mine told me they had a pretty cool story and where "kinda funny". So I was bored and downloaded them.

After dying 4 Times to the first enemy I must say it really is fun lol. Even if the.. well.. "loose" scenes are a bit long & it annoys after a while cause you sometimes seem to have to go by "trial & error" to beat an enemy.

So I just wanted to hear your opinions on MGS, does it keep up the paste? Or does it become repetitive and boring ?
NoHitter
I think this belongs in Otaku Culture.
Flanster
Moved.

It got boring for me towards the end. I was planing on waiting on finishing and starting the second part (still wasnt out at that time) when it comes out. But eh, I don't feel like playing it anymore. Overall its pretty good but somehow I got tired of it..
Had the second one downloaded, never opened it ;(
ampzz
This actually belongs in here to be honest: t/46096
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri

NoHitter wrote:

I think this belongs in Otaku Culture.
Yeah, sorry. I wasn't sure. Thanks@ LCF for moving.
Net-Nue
well, imo it's fun, mixed with RPG playstyle in VN, kinda new for me, and has clear plot, so keep it up xD
i'd like to continue, since my friend highly recommend this game lol
i'm waiting for monmusu 3~ xD
Zerostarry
Too lewd for me.. orz

But last time i played I got Salamander
Sotodashi
I never finished the first one.
Laharl
This thread made me want my old ava back.

A) Finished Part 1 and 2.
B) Yes, it became boring the 6th time I played it because I forgot sth to do. (Dunno what it was actually. I remember sth about a "Hero's Proof", but I'm not sure.)
C) I'm waiting for part 3 for ages now. ;_;
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri

Laharl wrote:

This thread made me want my old ava back.

A) Finished Part 1 and 2.
B) Yes, it became boring the 6th time I played it because I forgot sth to do. (Dunno what it was actually. I remember sth about a "Hero's Proof", but I'm not sure.)
C) I'm waiting for part 3 for ages now. ;_;

Favorite character?

For me its Alipheese Fateburn atm
Laharl

Shadowyuri wrote:

For me its Alipheese Fateburn atm
Yeeeeaaah, sure.

She's one of those characters I don't like, to be honest. xD

My favourite character is the nameless Mandragora. If you count the nameless monster girls as characters. She's the first character I started to like.
Out of the main characters it is Alma Elma - she's got a nice attitude, not caring about anything but herself. I like that. But she kills Luka waaaay to often in the game if he loses to her. Poor Luka.
(If you look at my Userpage and go to the Ava History, you'll see that I had her four times as an avatar. xD)
Sotodashi
Kitsune = best monster.
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri
Just did the Happiness Village harpy quest. The mad "plot twist" at the end cracked me up LOL

I really like the humor of this game so far
WishfulFiction
eru > tamamo > alma > gran
Laharl
Do you play on Normal or Hard?

WishfulFiction wrote:

Wha? D:
Zerostarry
I agree slime monsters are kinda cute >////>

They're all gooey and transparent.. idk orz
Lance
[x] Touch Fluffy Tail
WishfulFiction

Laharl wrote:

Do you play on Normal or Hard?

WishfulFiction wrote:

Wha? D:
but I do like mandragora a lot D:
I've died to her 5-6 times
Sotodashi

WishfulFiction wrote:

More like

Tamamo > Gran > Eru > Alma
Laharl

WishfulFiction wrote:

but I do like mandragora a lot D:
I've died to her 5-6 times
I wasn't referring to the Mandragora.

But btw -

I was quite surprised you wrote (basically) Eru > all. I've asked some people about their favourit HK and got three different answers - guess what - Alma, Gran und Tamamo. But not Eru (unfortunately). I'd like to know why she's better, cooler, more beautiful, whatever than the rest. =D

My personal guess is that you like her because she's some sort of tragical character.
show more