forum

System Of A Down - Lonely Day

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sieg
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 18 апреля 2013 г. at 6:39:10

Artist: System Of A Down
Title: Lonely Day
Tags: hypnotize helldawn soad
BPM: 75,39
Filesize: 4792kb
Play Time: 02:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,6 stars, 242 notes)
  2. HellDawn's Easy (0,57 stars, 79 notes)
  3. Normal (3,08 stars, 138 notes)
Download: System Of A Down - Lonely Day
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
;_;
Topic Starter
Sieg
edit: nvm
Aleks719
ok
madabau
Great beatmap :) I hardly find an error anywhere.

HARD
01:37:795 (4) - I think I can't catch the rhythm in this slider. I prefer it to be a hit circle, since there's only 1 beat left in the music.

That's all for now. I'll tell if I find more. :lol:
Topic Starter
Sieg

madabau wrote:

Great beatmap :) I hardly find an error anywhere.

HARD
01:37:795 (4) - I think I can't catch the rhythm in this slider. I prefer it to be a hit circle, since there's only 1 beat left in the music.

That's all for now. I'll tell if I find more. :lol:
Thanks madabau. I'll look over mentioned spot.
Crenata Marron
from timing Req

how about this ><b

but I don't recommend High late of 'Overall Difficulty ' X(

Good Luck
Topic Starter
Sieg

montyan wrote:

from timing Req

how about this ><b

but I don't recommend High late of 'Overall Difficulty ' X(

Good Luck
Thank you montyan for looking on timing but not needed already (I guess I need to strike my request). I tried your btw and some beats were off.

Hard diff, AR9 OD10 on current timing, it's not that bad if you look at my overall accuracy in profile.
Klobrille
Great beatmap :D
I have two suggestions

Hard

01:35:452 (8) - Maybe change this into a Slider
01:36:493 - You could add a circle here just for filling

Keep rocking dude! ;)
Topic Starter
Sieg

Klobrille wrote:

Great beatmap :D
I have two suggestions

Hard

01:35:452 (8) - Maybe change this into a Slider yep,maybe
01:36:493 - You could add a circle here just for filling

Keep rocking dude! ;) <3
Thanks Klobrille.
Crenata Marron
>< b I see~
Hsiao-Chai
may I mod in chinese >.<
SPOILER
[general]
You need a visible spinner-metre.png

For most timing unstable i saw, it was caused by bad Audio Compression.I'm wondering how you did that.
Usually find a good audiofile and a trustworthy compressor to do it yourself will guarantee the timing.
Or the problem comes from song itself, hand playing without late stage adjustment will make the song nearly impossible to time.

[normal]
00:12:755 (1) - end in downbeat and fill other beats seems not a good starting
01:04:587 (1,2) - not good following
Good luck~
Topic Starter
Sieg

Hsiao-Chai wrote:

[general]
You need a visible spinner-metre.png indeed

For most timing unstable i saw, it was caused by bad Audio Compression.I'm wondering how you did that.
Usually find a good audiofile and a trustworthy compressor to do it yourself will guarantee the timing.
Or the problem comes from song itself, hand playing without late stage adjustment will make the song nearly impossible to time.
Problems in timing comes only from SOAD. In current state I believe timing is pretty ok.

[normal]
00:12:755 (1) - end in downbeat and fill other beats seems not a good starting actually 00:13:560 is not downbeat, and the flow is fine :?
01:04:587 (1,2) - not good following fits music well
Good luck~
Thanks Hsiao-Chai.
[Luanny]
This map is just perfect <33333
riffy
HAI-HAI

[General]
  1. Put some more tags? gang Band members, for example?
  2. ~2 minutes long song and there's only two diffs. Players would like to see more diffs. Think about it.
  3. Uually we place New Combo whenever BPM changes, so players are able to understand BPM-changes. But in this case it will ruin the map, try to use lower OD for all diffs.
  4. Try to use gray colours (or fade current ones) for non kiai parts and use BRIGHT ones for kiai. to make map more enjoyable.

Also: I confirm, that curent timing is pretty good. Also SOAD is hard-to-map band because of complicated timing, so timing is ok.
[Normal]
  1. As long as you have complicated timing here. I'd recommend you to use OD 3 and HP Drain 4. This is the easiest diff, so it's important to think about beginners! (I've already mentioned it in [General]
  2. 00:36:931 (3) - nazi - reverse arrow here is overlapped a bit, so it may sress beginners. Try to make it easier visible or remove repeat from slider and use ONE long slider instead. (without any repeats, ofc)
  3. 00:40:388 (4,5,1,2) - no. This pattern would be ok for Normal diff, but it's NOT ok for easiest diff in the mapset. Remember, beginners will play THIS diff. :/
  4. 00:43:846 (4) - i always complain about this kind of sliders: as we know, eople who play Normals are usually slow. They won't notice second rrepeat in time. Slider is too short to be 2x reversed slider. :/ If it's posssible, try t avoid this kind of sliders.
  5. 01:33:920 (1) - no-no-no. I've already explained why I don't want you to use 2x reversed sliders. Same thing as 00:43:846 (4.)
  6. 02:19:130 (1) - honestly, the slider appears the way TOO fast. Please, start it later or use some magic to make it more beginner-friendly.

Remember: Normal is the easiest diff in the mapset!
[Hard]
  1. 01:26:439 - just for consistency of the rhythm place here circle, please. t will help you to keep good flow.
  2. 01:45:087 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - I'd replace it with one heart-shaped slider. We don't want to click a lot because song is quite slow and calm. example hope you get it
  3. 02:12:052 (6) - I'm not sure about this kind of sliders, I'd place here some kind of stream. It will be good for that DRUM-FAST part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awesome mapset.

Star! ~
Topic Starter
Sieg

[Luanny] wrote:

This map is just perfect <33333
<3

-Bakari- wrote:

HAI-HAI Hello

[General]
  1. Put some more tags? gang Band members, for example? yep maybe
  2. ~2 minutes long song and there's only two diffs. Players would like to see more diffs. Think about it. yes, I believe we can have easy here
  3. Uually we place New Combo whenever BPM changes, so players are able to understand BPM-changes. But in this case it will ruin the map, try to use lower OD for all diffs. OD is extremely low already on both diffs and bpm changes not so dramatically
  4. Try to use gray colours (or fade current ones) for non kiai parts and use BRIGHT ones for kiai. to make map more enjoyable. that's a nice idea

Also: I confirm, that curent timing is pretty good. Also SOAD is hard-to-map band because of complicated timing, so timing is ok.
[Normal]
  1. As long as you have complicated timing here. I'd recommend you to use OD 3 and HP Drain 4. This is the easiest diff, so it's important to think about beginners! (I've already mentioned it in [General]
  2. 00:36:931 (3) - nazi - reverse arrow here is overlapped a bit, so it may sress beginners. Try to make it easier visible or remove repeat from slider and use ONE long slider instead. (without any repeats, ofc) not really so overlapped
  3. 00:40:388 (4,5,1,2) - no. This pattern would be ok for Normal diff, but it's NOT ok for easiest diff in the mapset. Remember, beginners will play THIS diff. :/
    ok since we tend to have easy this is not a big deal
  4. 00:43:846 (4) - i always complain about this kind of sliders: as we know, eople who play Normals are usually slow. They won't notice second rrepeat in time. Slider is too short to be 2x reversed slider. :/ If it's posssible, try t avoid this kind of sliders. its not even 1\6 slider so, but I'll think about this
  5. 01:33:920 (1) - no-no-no. I've already explained why I don't want you to use 2x reversed sliders. Same thing as 00:43:846 (4.) you make me sad :(
  6. 02:19:130 (1) - honestly, the slider appears the way TOO fast. Please, start it later or use some magic to make it more beginner-friendly. but you can restore from shock and spin this ~6 sec long

Remember: Normal is the easiest diff in the mapset!
[Hard]
  1. 01:26:439 - just for consistency of the rhythm place here circle, please. t will help you to keep good flow. and if you die.. I wanna die with you :(
  2. 01:45:087 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - I'd replace it with one heart-shaped slider. We don't want to click a lot because song is quite slow and calm. example hope you get it it's a tricky circles with a lot of tricky HS, so I don't want to change this
  3. 02:12:052 (6) - I'm not sure about this kind of sliders, I'd place here some kind of stream. It will be good for that DRUM-FAST part. yep but streams not fitting overall for diff, I can put streams and make insane diff but with such changes in timing insane will be unplayable, so sorry not this time (again :o )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awesome mapset. <3

Star! ~
Thanks -Bakari-.

update will be little later. updated
riffy
bpm changes not so dramatically
That's the point. Slow BPM shanges are hard to to notice, that why people get their 100s!
Topic Starter
Sieg

-Bakari- wrote:

bpm changes not so dramatically
That's the point. Slow BPM shanges are hard to to notice, that why people get their 100s!
That's a sad fact, isn't it?
Klobrille
I don't think that the BPM changes are the reasons for the 100s.
HellDawn
General

New preview point?: 00:38:26- this is the part of the song that's supposed to be the most memorable)

Normal

00:14:107- whistle
00:15:155- at the end need whistle
00:28:692- ^
00:38:261- forget finish ? no :/
00:44:643- ^
01:37:014- this slider look empty at least you can put whistle or finish ? whistle is enough for me
02:09:714- finish

Hard

00:13:560- whistle beginning
00:15:155- ^
00:40:122 (4,5,6,7,8) - this pattern looks bad
00:47:829- finish
01:29:075- 4 grid up because of the alignment with the third combo
01:45:087 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - heart <3
02:04:254- this slider not symmetric. check it please

always nice.
Topic Starter
Sieg