forum

How do I place a reverse arrow on my slider?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bladestar
Sorry if this is blatantly obvious, I just can't seem to find it anywhere.
blissfulyoshi
There are a few ways you can do this, but the simplest way is to select the slider on the timeline (the black bar near the top) and hover your mouse at the end end of it till it turns into a sign for a 2 way arrow. Drag the ending of the slider to the right, and it will form a repeat arrow.
Topic Starter
Bladestar
Haha, had to mess around a little but this worked! Thanks a bunch :)
Imperf3kt
I noticed this a yesterday when first attempting to make a beatmap.

I find it easy to place your first beat, then move your slider to where it is going to "return" and press space until it passes that point. This will create the arrow :arrow: , repeat as many times as necessary, you can also place bends and stuff in the slider like you normally would. The snap divisor is incredibly handy as long as you set the BPM right :P
zeichnen
Isnt so easy as i think

i Hope it helps

and thanks guys
shyshy
but how to remove :( [/color][/color][/color]
Endaris
Go to the end of the repeatslider on the top timeline, click the end and drag the end back to where you want it to end while holding the key.
LoShanDy
Doesn't works on my computer, no ones know how i can do this on a mac computer ?
luwunarr

LoShanDy wrote:

Doesn't works on my computer, no ones know how i can do this on a mac computer ?
5 years late, but all you have to do is drag from the end of the slider up top until an arrow pops up.