forum

BT - All That Makes Us Human Continues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
grumd
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 5 февраля 2013 г. at 13:49:42

Artist: BT
Title: All That Makes Us Human Continues
Tags: this binary universe brian wayne transeau trance ambient idm
BPM: 75
Filesize: 12142kb
Play Time: 07:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Calm (4,14 stars, 524 notes)
Download: BT - All That Makes Us Human Continues
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Often people PM me and propose some breakcore/8bit/glitch etc. songs to listen or map. People think that I like such music: fast, with broken rhythms, ear-bleeding. But guys, in my deepest parts of the soul I love calm, beautiful, ambient music. It is just usually really unmappable, so I couldn't been able to show it to you. But this time I'll give such thing a try.
Enjoy one of my favourite songs so far.

Official music video
BCI
hi grumd
Topic Starter
grumd
hi
those
75 bpm so pro
Topic Starter
grumd

those wrote:

75 bpm so pro
low bpm masters club
riffy

grumd wrote:

low bpm masters club
I'll join it someday! Probably :<

hi, grumd [2]
Topic Starter
grumd

-Bakari- wrote:

grumd wrote:

low bpm masters club
I'll join it someday! Probably :<

hi, grumd [2]
hi, Bakari, nice avatar you have there :3
Konei
Inb4 why no 150 BPM? :P

Have a star ~
tiper
Hi, grumd![3]
Satellite
Hi grumd~ thanks for modrequest~

General

1. why letterbox during breaks check...? remove check
  2. this mp3 bitRate320kbps is unrankable?
    rule:The song's audio file must be of reasonable quality. Try and source mp3 files yourself; ripping them from a streaming video site often results in low quality audio with high file sizes. The bitrate of a beatmap's audio file must be no lower than 128kbps and no higher than 192kbps. If you are having trouble acquiring an appropriate audio file, contact one of the more audio-savvy BAT; they will be more than happy to help find an mp3 for you

Calm

• Suggestion

1. 01:57:936 - remove whistle
  2. 02:39:536 - add finish
  3. 03:17:936 - ^
  4. 03:36:336 - add whistle
  5. 03:49:136 (3) - this slider end 03:49:736 - here...?
  6. 04:49:936 (3,4) - Horizontally?
  7. 06:08:336 (6,7) - x^312 y^324 nazi..
  8. 06:14:336 (6,7,8) - wrong ds?
  9. 06:25:136 (1) - remove whistle?
sorry short :cry: good luck! awesome map o.o/
lω-。)/
Topic Starter
grumd
Dagger-Gazel
Hi grumd~ thanks for modrequest~

General

1. why letterbox during breaks check...? remove check
    yeah, bg is dark enough to see scores
  2. this mp3 bitRate320kbps is unrankable?
    yeah, i know the rules, just forgot, lol. changed
    rule:The song's audio file must be of reasonable quality. Try and source mp3 files yourself; ripping them from a streaming video site often results in low quality audio with high file sizes. The bitrate of a beatmap's audio file must be no lower than 128kbps and no higher than 192kbps. If you are having trouble acquiring an appropriate audio file, contact one of the more audio-savvy BAT; they will be more than happy to help find an mp3 for you

Calm

• Suggestion

1. 01:57:936 - remove whistle
  2. 02:39:536 - add finish
  3. 03:17:936 - ^
    all of that ^ no
  4. 03:36:336 - add whistle
    yeah
  5. 03:49:136 (3) - this slider end 03:49:736 - here...?
    no. music is silent at 03:49:736- but it has sound at current slider end
  6. 04:49:936 (3,4) - Horizontally?
    looks good, changed a bit
  7. 06:08:336 (6,7) - x^312 y^324 nazi..
    if you want a triangle so much, then ok :D
  8. 06:14:336 (6,7,8) - wrong ds?
    naah, it's just ds increase, like a jump but better
  9. 06:25:136 (1) - remove whistle?
    there is no whistle, lol
sorry short :cry: good luck! awesome map o.o/
lω-。)/

Thanks for the mod :3
UnitedWeSin
Hello Grumd~
I'll just do a super fast mod as you requested. :)

Map Design/Rhythm

1. Since you start following that nice new chimes melody here, I really don't think this massive jump is fitting it much. It would be better as a repeating slider imo.

With the SV, this would give more of a calming sense that would match these chimes better.

2. 04:39:557 - I was pretty legit terrified of what would pop out after this spinner ended with how insane the music gets at this point lol.

3. 05:22:757 (5,6) - The jump is pretty surprising and hard to read imo after the 05:21:157 (1,2) wasn't a jump. Maybe move the 6 closer to the 5 to make it more obvious.

4. 06:10:890 (5,6,7) - The 1/12 rhythm is super hard to read. I think it would be better to avoid the 1/12 rhythms in this map because they take a bit away from the "relax" motif that you're going for here imo.
Hitsounds

1. Honestly, for the first 3 or so minutes I think you should replace all of the finishes that you used with whistles, or just delete them because they are very noisy and there isn't anything even resembling a finish in the music. I'm not a fan of adding noise like this. -.-
Well, ok... I just played through and then listed here the spots that made me miss lol.
Fun map though. Chilling towards the middle.
riffy
Oh my.. I forgot my native language :V

[General]
  1. Kinda nazi, but still.. You combo colours are TOO similar, make them a bit different ;_;
    nazi-code
    [Colours]
    Combo1 : 89,162,251
    Combo2 : 173,230,239
    Combo3 : 37,90,150
  2. Try slider tick rate 2, i swear it sounds better to me.
    For example 03:53:557 - 04:10:357 - it feels better with STR 2.
  3. А для киаи место не нашлось? Хотя бы фонтаны! Ну есть же куда поставить >3< Красиво же будет.
[Calm]
  1. 02:32:557 - uh.. I'd place 1/4 slider here to follow rhythm closer, not really sure, but I think it fits here.
  2. 02:58:357 - на (3) похожее звучание, но при этом там был слайдер, а тут его почему-то не стало. Недобавишь нотку сюда?
  3. 03:59:557 (1,2,3) - Cпокойная сложность должна быть спокойной. Я чуть с кресда не упал, когда ДЖАМП ОПАСНЫЙ пошел :< Давай чуть поменьше дистанцию :<
Topic Starter
grumd
UnitedWeSin
Hello Grumd~
I'll just do a super fast mod as you requested. :)

Map Design/Rhythm

1. Since you start following that nice new chimes melody here, I really don't think this massive jump is fitting it much. It would be better as a repeating slider imo.
    you forgot the link, lol
  2. 05:22:757 (5,6) - The jump is pretty surprising and hard to read imo after the 05:21:157 (1,2) wasn't a jump. Maybe move the 6 closer to the 5 to make it more obvious.
    nice, fixed
  3. 06:10:890 (5,6,7) - The 1/12 rhythm is super hard to read. I think it would be better to avoid the 1/12 rhythms in this map because they take a bit away from the "relax" motif that you're going for here imo.
    it is 1/6 and there are PLENTY of 1/6 sliders before these. it's easy to read
Hitsounds

1. Honestly, for the first 3 or so minutes I think you should replace all of the finishes that you used with whistles, or just delete them because they are very noisy and there isn't anything even resembling a finish in the music. I'm not a fan of adding noise like this. -.-
you're right, fixed

Well, ok... I just played through and then listed here the spots that made me miss lol.
Fun map though. Chilling towards the middle.

Thanks for the mod :3
Aurele
Because I feel patient to look at it three times:
andomg, this song is so calm and at some parts, I feel like I am on a boat *-*

Calm

Flows/Emplacements of the objects
To make sure there's no random jumps, has great flows, do not have random objects placed on the timeline that doesn't fit with the song;
  1. 01:41:157 (5) - This circle is not supposed to be placed on a 1/2, there sounds which you wanted to follow, is actually to 01:41:357 (So, on the blue tick right after this one). I suggest you to follow it! :3
  2. 02:55:557 (1) - I suggest you to make a better form with this slider, the first wave looks more heavy than the second wave. It will be better if they looked proportioned.
  3. 03:13:957 (4) - There's a little strange flow here. So, right now, the previous slider has a curved form, and the end point at the left-up and this current slider is placed below the end of the previous slider.. it's basically wrong in a way. I suggest you to keep the direction of the previous slider. To do that, with the spacing of 1,00x, you could actually move this slider some grids up, (I suggest you to place it to x:248 y:84). I personally think it will make it looking better if you do that.
  4. 03:44:757 (4,5) - The emplacement of these objects on the timeline sounds a bit strange. The slider (5) is sounding a bit late from the strong sound at 03:45:157 and I think it would sound better if this slider was moved there. Here's some more information: Replace the slider (4) by a simple circle to 03:44:757, after that, the next slider which was to 03:45:557 -, move it to 03:45:157. (If you do the change, add a finish to the beginning of this slider. Look at the hitsounds' mod for more information about this finish) It should, at the end, look like this:
  5. 03:57:957 - It sounds like there's missing an object here, like a slider or a circle or even, the end of a slider. But actually, it should have something at this place to emphasize the loud sound.
  6. 04:00:357 - With the circles (1,2), you've followed these little strong sounds, which makes the sounds emphasized with these circles. But actually, there's no sounds to the circle (3). I personally think you could delete it and keep emphasizing these two sounds with these two circles. Also, I thought of something else that will fit with these sounds. So, at the emplacement of the circle (2), I thought you could replace this circle with a slider that will ends to 04:01:157. It should at the end, be looking like that;
  7. 06:02:557 - I don't feel like this circle is needed.. it's not following anything except the spacing with the previous and the next objects. I suggest you to delete it since it doesn't fit with any sounds owo
  8. 07:08:357 (4) - This slider is almost perfect shaped. I meant.. almost symmetric. I was looking at the symmetry of this slider by doing Ctrl+H, and can perfectly see that it was a bit off. (The next slider is alright!) Here's the code with a symmetric slider:
    Example+Code

84,168,428357,2,0,P|132:140|136:84|136:84|220:116|256:36|292:116|376:84|376:84|380:140|428:168,1,450
Hitsounds
In case there's inconsistencies with your hitsounds, useless hitsounds. I may also suggest you some things to make your hitsounds better;
  1. 02:41:157 - With the sound in the background, I think you should add a finish here to emphasize it more. A whistle will just make it.. softer and you already have some whistles before this note. So if you don't want to place many whistles at the same place, a finish will be perfect. You could do the same thing for 02:53:957, 03:06:757, 03:19:557, 03:32:357
  2. 04:34:757 (1) - Shouldn't it have a finish here? It will emphasize the big downbeat's sound like you've done after this spinner.
New combos
New combos are one of the things I think it's important for a beatmap. Combos shouldn't be overused, have too much objects in a combo and should fit with the song;
  1. 02:36:357 (4) - I highly suggest you to add a new combo here because, like you're normally doing, you're adding new combos at every big downbeats. It looks like you've skipped this one and also, there's a new tonality here, which can fit with the new combo.

Hope it was helpful! ._.
Topic Starter
grumd
-Bakari-
Oh my.. I forgot my native language :V

[General]
  1. Kinda nazi, but still.. You combo colours are TOO similar, make them a bit different ;_;
    сделал различимее (твой тёмно синий слишком тёмный, плохо видно на фоне)
  2. Try slider tick rate 2, i swear it sounds better to me.
    For example 03:53:557 - 04:10:357 - it feels better with STR 2.
    совсем нет, в начале очень шумно выходит
  3. А для киаи место не нашлось? Хотя бы фонтаны! Ну есть же куда поставить >3< Красиво же будет.
    добавил в одном месте
[Calm]
  1. 02:32:557 - uh.. I'd place 1/4 slider here to follow rhythm closer, not really sure, but I think it fits here.
  2. 02:58:357 - на (3) похожее звучание, но при этом там был слайдер, а тут его почему-то не стало. Недобавишь нотку сюда?
    в таких штуках, как выше, я ставлю акцент на двух этих "колокольчиковых" звуках. потому между ними — ничего
  3. 03:59:557 (1,2,3) - Cпокойная сложность должна быть спокойной. Я чуть с кресда не упал, когда ДЖАМП ОПАСНЫЙ пошел :< Давай чуть поменьше дистанцию :<
    поменьше сделаю, тут ты прав
Thanks for a nice mod, Bakari :3

Gabe
Because I feel patient to look at it three times:
andomg, this song is so calm and at some parts, I feel like I am on a boat *-*

Calm

Flows/Emplacements of the objects
To make sure there's no random jumps, has great flows, do not have random objects placed on the timeline that doesn't fit with the song;
  1. 01:41:157 (5) - This circle is not supposed to be placed on a 1/2, there sounds which you wanted to follow, is actually to 01:41:357 (So, on the blue tick right after this one). I suggest you to follow it! :3
    how could you notice that tiny sound, lol? actually, i'm following the background tone change. there is a sound at this point too. and constant 1/1 rhythm is more playable anyway
  2. 02:55:557 (1) - I suggest you to make a better form with this slider, the first wave looks more heavy than the second wave. It will be better if they looked proportioned.
    changed a bit. but still i'm pretty sure it was totally fine
  3. 03:13:957 (4) - There's a little strange flow here. So, right now, the previous slider has a curved form, and the end point at the left-up and this current slider is placed below the end of the previous slider.. it's basically wrong in a way. I suggest you to keep the direction of the previous slider. To do that, with the spacing of 1,00x, you could actually move this slider some grids up, (I suggest you to place it to x:248 y:84). I personally think it will make it looking better if you do that.
    omg, man, that's awesome how you point out the only place in the map which i was not totally fine with. yeah, this part is a bit bad, flow is somewhat not-so-neat and i was leaving this to fix at better times. ok, remaking this!
  4. 03:44:757 (4,5) - The emplacement of these objects on the timeline sounds a bit strange. The slider (5) is sounding a bit late from the strong sound at 03:45:157 and I think it would sound better if this slider was moved there. Here's some more information: Replace the slider (4) by a simple circle to 03:44:757, after that, the next slider which was to 03:45:557 -, move it to 03:45:157. (If you do the change, add a finish to the beginning of this slider. Look at the hitsounds' mod for more information about this finish) It should, at the end, look like this:
    wow, very good point, thank you
  5. 03:57:957 - It sounds like there's missing an object here, like a slider or a circle or even, the end of a slider. But actually, it should have something at this place to emphasize the loud sound.
    true. how did i do that?
  6. 04:00:357 - With the circles (1,2), you've followed these little strong sounds, which makes the sounds emphasized with these circles. But actually, there's no sounds to the circle (3). I personally think you could delete it and keep emphasizing these two sounds with these two circles. Also, I thought of something else that will fit with these sounds. So, at the emplacement of the circle (2), I thought you could replace this circle with a slider that will ends to 04:01:157. It should at the end, be looking like that;
  7. 06:02:557 - I don't feel like this circle is needed.. it's not following anything except the spacing with the previous and the next objects. I suggest you to delete it since it doesn't fit with any sounds owo
    omg, you're right
  8. 07:08:357 (4) - This slider is almost perfect shaped. I meant.. almost symmetric. I was looking at the symmetry of this slider by doing Ctrl+H, and can perfectly see that it was a bit off. (The next slider is alright!) Here's the code with a symmetric slider:
    you was modding the old version, symmetrical shit was removed o/
Hitsounds
In case there's inconsistencies with your hitsounds, useless hitsounds. I may also suggest you some things to make your hitsounds better;
  1. 02:41:157 - With the sound in the background, I think you should add a finish here to emphasize it more. A whistle will just make it.. softer and you already have some whistles before this note. So if you don't want to place many whistles at the same place, a finish will be perfect. You could do the same thing for 02:53:957, 03:06:757, 03:19:557, 03:32:357
    i'm removing all the finishes from there and just setting some rare whistles because finish if too noisy.. that's it. not adding anything
  2. 04:34:757 (1) - Shouldn't it have a finish here? It will emphasize the big downbeat's sound like you've done after this spinner.
    true. added.
New combos
New combos are one of the things I think it's important for a beatmap. Combos shouldn't be overused, have too much objects in a combo and should fit with the song;
  1. 02:36:357 (4) - I highly suggest you to add a new combo here because, like you're normally doing, you're adding new combos at every big downbeats. It looks like you've skipped this one and also, there's a new tonality here, which can fit with the new combo.
    done

Hope it was helpful! ._.

That was pretty awesome and helpful mod, big thanks!
Low
[Calm]
  1. Resubmit the map. When downloaded, it prompts me to update it.
  2. 01:51:557 (2) - I see that this is meant to look symmetricall, but I feel it would be really smooth and rhythmic to move the red node to the same spot as the first slider-tick. Doing this causes the curve to move the slider-ball just at the right time to be in-time with the beat of the song.
  3. 02:11:157 (2,3) - I feel as if the way that this is mapped doesn't fit the previous nature of the map. In my opinion, you should change it to a repeat slider.
  4. 02:15:157 (2) - Put a whistle at the beginning of this slider. It fits well because of the high pitched "ding" at this point.
  5. 02:27:957 (2,3) - It would create a really nice atmosphere to put a whistle on (2) and the beginning of (3) and gradually lower the volume between the whistles to match the music.
  6. 02:33:157 (1,2) - This overlap doesn't really fit the way you've been mapping the entire time. I would change it something like this.
  7. 03:06:157 (2) - Shouldn't this have a whistle at the end of it? I believe the music calls for it.
  8. 03:47:557 (2) - This should be a bit closer to (1) according to previous occurences like this and the distance snap.
  9. 03:49:157 (3,1) - Once again, this overlap doesn't fit the previous mapping. I would make it so that they don't touch at all, or make them similar to what you did at 02:06:757 (4,1).
  10. 03:59:957 (2) - Having this being a slider seems rather odd due to the fact that there's really no beat where the slider ends. I would just make this a circle (preferably stacked with (1) or an anti-jump).
  11. 04:15:557 (2,4) - The way (4) is under the slider-track of (2) looks a bit sloppy. Move and play around with it so that the start of (4) is perfectly under (2)'s slider track, like this.
  12. 05:37:957 (3) - Having this as a red node slider looks odd when (1), a slider in similar position and size, is a normal slider. I would just change this slider to be like (1) for neatness. For example, 05:39:557 (6,1). If (1) was a beizer (red node) slider, wouldn't it look a bit wonky?
  13. 05:44:357 (2) - ^
  14. 05:56:957 (2,3) - This overlap doesn't fit once again.
  15. 07:00:357 (2) - A whistle would go well at the end of this slider to fit the music.
This is really peaceful and well mapped as usual. Much luck with this.
BCI
Let's m- zzzzz

[General]
ох уж эти слайдертики вообще громкие и не в тему и вообще ;ww; clear

[Calm]
  1. 01:57:957 (5) - здесь по идее должно быть нк, так как тут увеличивается громкость (на остальных секциях нк есть), но я в раздумьях от того, подойдет ли оно сюда по музыке. поразмысли чтоле над этим D:
  2. 02:05:557 (2) - зачем здесь репит? имхо нотка на 02:05:957/цельный слайдер без репита подойдет лучше по этим колокольчикам
  3. 02:33:157 (1,2) - оверлапятся между собой некрасиво, лучше бы (1) изогнуть вниз
  4. 03:02:957 (3) - на одну клетку вниз
  5. 03:13:157 (3) - я б его вниз погнула ;w;
  6. 03:32:357 (5) - вистл на начало и на конец (тут лодка как-то громче скрипит, или что это, я не знаю ;w;)
  7. 04:17:157 (4) - подгони его ровнее под слайдер :<
  8. 04:34:757 (1) - нормал-финиш подошел бы тут лучше (там "пуф" мягче и как-то под атмосферу лучше подходит)
  9. 06:02:357 (9) - убрать клап с конца мб? я не заметила клапов в похожих моментах
  10. 06:37:957 (4) - нк сюда из-за секции
  11. 06:53:957 (3) - сюда бы тоже, да вот нк на следующем слайдере :< подумай
  12. 07:08:357 (2,1) - стало ужасно лень делать красиво? D:< второй слайдер можно просто сделать с помощью новой системы, а код на первый внизу (если понравится офк)
    uguu

65,166,428357,2,0,P|91:209|152:226|212:204|256:153|256:153|294:96|359:66|429:96|446:148,1,450
все :3 /noob
удачи \о/
Topic Starter
grumd
Jacob
[Calm]
  1. Resubmit the map. When downloaded, it prompts me to update it.
  2. 01:51:557 (2) - I see that this is meant to look symmetricall, but I feel it would be really smooth and rhythmic to move the red node to the same spot as the first slider-tick. Doing this causes the curve to move the slider-ball just at the right time to be in-time with the beat of the song.
    ok done
  3. 02:11:157 (2,3) - I feel as if the way that this is mapped doesn't fit the previous nature of the map. In my opinion, you should change it to a repeat slider.
    okay
  4. 02:15:157 (2) - Put a whistle at the beginning of this slider. It fits well because of the high pitched "ding" at this point.
    i didn't do it here 02:13:157 (4) - and will not do it there too
  5. 02:27:957 (2,3) - It would create a really nice atmosphere to put a whistle on (2) and the beginning of (3) and gradually lower the volume between the whistles to match the music.
    unfortunately, the volume is already 10% and lowering the volume will not make the needed effect :c i wish i could set 1% volume
  6. 02:33:157 (1,2) - This overlap doesn't really fit the way you've been mapping the entire time. I would change it something like this.
    done
  7. 03:06:157 (2) - Shouldn't this have a whistle at the end of it? I believe the music calls for it.
    right, added
  8. 03:47:557 (2) - This should be a bit closer to (1) according to previous occurences like this and the distance snap.
    nah. this is a tiny speed up before next spacing increase
  9. 03:49:157 (3,1) - Once again, this overlap doesn't fit the previous mapping. I would make it so that they don't touch at all, or make them similar to what you did at 02:06:757 (4,1).
    these are fine. i like rare overlaps
  10. 03:59:957 (2) - Having this being a slider seems rather odd due to the fact that there's really no beat where the slider ends. I would just make this a circle (preferably stacked with (1) or an anti-jump).
    there IS a beat
  11. 04:15:557 (2,4) - The way (4) is under the slider-track of (2) looks a bit sloppy. Move and play around with it so that the start of (4) is perfectly under (2)'s slider track, like this.
    i was just waiting for somebody to point that out ;-; fixed
  12. 05:37:957 (3) - Having this as a red node slider looks odd when (1), a slider in similar position and size, is a normal slider. I would just change this slider to be like (1) for neatness. For example, 05:39:557 (6,1). If (1) was a beizer (red node) slider, wouldn't it look a bit wonky?
    (3) has slightly different sound under it. and this really doesn't matter so much. making everything simply curved makes this boring map even more boring
  13. 05:44:357 (2) - ^
    same music difference
  14. 05:56:957 (2,3) - This overlap doesn't fit once again.
    keeping this one
  15. 07:00:357 (2) - A whistle would go well at the end of this slider to fit the music.
    yupp
This is really peaceful and well mapped as usual. Much luck with this.
Thanks for the mod, Jacob! ^^

BCI
Let's m- zzzzz

[General]
ох уж эти слайдертики вообще громкие и не в тему и вообще ;ww; clear

[Calm]
  1. 01:57:957 (5) - здесь по идее должно быть нк, так как тут увеличивается громкость (на остальных секциях нк есть), но я в раздумьях от того, подойдет ли оно сюда по музыке. поразмысли чтоле над этим D:
    забыл, вроде бы о.о
  2. 02:05:557 (2) - зачем здесь репит? имхо нотка на 02:05:957/цельный слайдер без репита подойдет лучше по этим колокольчикам
    не знаю, но так надо)
  3. 02:33:157 (1,2) - оверлапятся между собой некрасиво, лучше бы (1) изогнуть вниз
    уже исравил в моде сверху о.о и почему всем не нравится
  4. 03:02:957 (3) - на одну клетку вниз
    здесь не должно было быть прямой линии
  5. 03:13:157 (3) - я б его вниз погнула ;w;
    так раньше было, но я уж оставлю как есть сейчас
  6. 03:32:357 (5) - вистл на начало и на конец (тут лодка как-то громче скрипит, или что это, я не знаю ;w;)
    нее, вистлы у меня для другого предназначены
  7. 04:17:157 (4) - подгони его ровнее под слайдер :<
    ага да о:
  8. 04:34:757 (1) - нормал-финиш подошел бы тут лучше (там "пуф" мягче и как-то под атмосферу лучше подходит)
    агаа
  9. 06:02:357 (9) - убрать клап с конца мб? я не заметила клапов в похожих моментах
    агаа
  10. 06:37:957 (4) - нк сюда из-за секции
    ага
  11. 06:53:957 (3) - сюда бы тоже, да вот нк на следующем слайдере :< подумай
    ну тут в конце нк съехали, но всё вообще нормально. по музыке подходит как-то
  12. 07:08:357 (2,1) - стало ужасно лень делать красиво? D:< второй слайдер можно просто сделать с помощью новой системы, а код на первый внизу (если понравится офк)
    извини, но форма моего слайдера была тщательно подумана ;-; он такой, какой надо
все :3 /noob
удачи \о/
Пасиба, BCI :3
YTYuyu
IRC mod~. not much has changed...

SPOILER
07:22 grumd: hey, Byakugan
07:22 grumd: i see that you're kinda playing now
07:22 grumd: can you test my map then?
07:22 Byakugan249: oh? which map?
07:22 grumd: is away: afk
07:22 grumd: is editing BT - All That Makes Us Human Continues [Calm]
07:22 grumd: this one
07:22 grumd: but let me update first
07:22 Byakugan249: good thing i have it :P
07:23 grumd: lol
07:23 grumd: ok-ok, done
07:23 grumd: i'm specting you
07:30 grumd: \o/
07:30 Byakugan249: omg you have to be damn patient to play this D:
07:30 grumd: haha
07:31 grumd: i thought i had SS here once :D
07:31 Byakugan249: it wouldn't be a surprise if someone got a SS on this :P
07:31 grumd: even with DTHD
07:31 grumd: scoreboard will be full of that
07:31 Byakugan249: yup exactly
07:32 grumd: did you have any thoughts about the map while playing?
07:32 grumd: maybe suggestions? :o
07:35 Byakugan249: 03:03:157 (4) - mm~ the flow here made me feel uneasy and it feels awkward to follow IMO. maybe you can flip this to keep the flow steady?
07:36 grumd: yeah i'll redo this
07:37 grumd: done :D
07:39 Byakugan249: 04:09:157 - are you thinking of adding something here? because i feel that a wiggled slider should be here for that sound in the BGM D:
07:39 grumd: added a repeat to previous slider
07:39 grumd: kinda fits :s
07:40 Byakugan249: yea that's better
07:40 grumd: that part is a shitpart anyway
07:40 Byakugan249: oh? alright then :3
07:40 grumd: i mean that it's quite hard to map that part before spinner
07:40 grumd: so i just did something average there
07:41 Byakugan249: yea i can understand
07:41 grumd: actually, this whole song is hard to map xD
07:41 Byakugan249: really? how so o.0?
07:41 grumd: well, it's almost ambient
07:42 grumd: and it was quite hard to find fitting rhythms sometimes
07:42 Byakugan249: ahh yea i can see that
07:42 Byakugan249: when i played it, it feels as if you had a bit of trouble what to put D:
07:43 Byakugan249: *on
07:43 grumd: i hope it turned out well anyway ;w;
07:45 Byakugan249: 04:59:157 (2,3) - i'm thinking of (3) being stacked on 04:58:157 (7) -. i feel that the transition would be smoother during gameplay. if you do this, then you have to adjust (2)
07:46 Byakugan249: http://puu.sh/1THpj
07:46 grumd: that doesn't make much sense imo
07:46 Byakugan249: oh? then we'll leave it :3
07:46 grumd: during gameplay you don't even remember about (7) when you press (3)
07:47 Byakugan249: true...i'm more of a neat freak when it comes to mapping so yea ><;
07:47 grumd: me too anyway ;3
07:48 grumd: 02:48:357 (6,1)- look at this stack, for example, hah
07:48 Byakugan249: ahh yes this one
07:48 grumd: trying to make everything perfect
07:49 grumd: i could give you some kds btw
07:49 Byakugan249: that explains the non-grid mapping
07:49 grumd: yeah
07:49 grumd: non-grid mapping ftw
07:49 Byakugan249: oh? hmm...if you insist, alright
07:49 grumd: yeah i need some SP i think xD
07:50 Byakugan249: "+16"
07:50 Byakugan249: maybe~ ;)