forum

#latvian channel

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,446
Topic Starter
nomen
Hi.
So, Latvian player count has grown and I think we have decent amount to have our own channel.
theowest
well you usually start out by making a topic in here
and see how that goes.
Topic Starter
nomen
Sorry, can someone move it?
theowest
Move this? No. This is a request. You should post a general Latvian discussion topic over there.

I'm not sure. If you want your own community on the forums, that's the place to start. and if you don't even have a place on the forum, I doubt you'll have your own channel.

I'm not sure.
Topic Starter
nomen
I see. Then I'll go make topic there and see how it goes.
deadbeat
lets bump this for great justice
Topic Starter
nomen
It has been a year since I requested this for first time.

So more and more people keep joining osu!, also owc dragged new people to osu!.
There were many Latvians in owc! twitch chat, that came to watch osu! for the first time and then started playing. Also there were players who didn't care about how good or bad are other Latvian players and learned that their team is high-seeded while owc was already kick'n.
Well anyway, I think that we have enough people to have our own channel so people could learn more about players of their country and we could help out to players new to this game.
Vmx

deadbeat wrote:

Forseen

Vmx wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

Oh...
Fruit-tella
Is that so hard thing to do? ;_;
Topic Starter
nomen
bump
Karote
le wild bump~
xxVapeWizardxx
Go bump.
Chiblets
bump
izzydemon
are you seriously bumping a thread that's been bumped in the last 10 minutes
Lokovodo
Bump for Latvia justice
Stewart-
Demacia Justice for latvia
Vmx
What do we actually need to do to get the channel could someone explain please? This topic was made a year ago and we got told to make a thread in other languages to see how it goes, we did it and it's like the most active thread on there, 44 pages and going, we also translate the game to latvian and it was added to the osu! build, there are already plenty of latvians who keep joining osu! and are asking about where they could talk to other latvians, I just want to know how much time does it actually take to create a new channel, because I am sure it takes less than a minute.
Topic Starter
nomen
anyone?
Hatori
Bump Yea there should be a Latvian channel for osu! would make the game more fun for Latvian players.
show more