forum

EeL - 777

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Takuma
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 at 9:29:31 PM

Artist: EeL
Title: 777
BPM: 200
Filesize: 3141kb
Play Time: 01:43
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.95 stars, 292 notes)
  2. Normal (2.7 stars, 102 notes)
Download: EeL - 777
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
a.k.a Orange Lounge
Mafiamaster
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
vytalibus
Yeah, I was going to comment on "shitty combos" until I read Mafiamaster. It's quite cool, actually. ;)

Resnap your map. Otherwise, it's good. I would've given you a star had you completed another difficulty. DO IT SO I CAN STAR IT.
vytalibus
[Normal]
Finish it with a seventh note. Ending it with (6) goes against everything you planned. :P

[Insane]
01:03:79 (1,2,3) - I'm not supposed to be nitpicking this one, but I just felt that this doesn't fit in well with the 7-combo chains.
01:40:24 (1,2,3,4,5) - Same with [Normal]'s problem.

You know what would be epic? Making a difficulties with 777 "objects" (spinners, hitcircles and slider ticks). It might be impossible regarding the length, though...

STARRED, anyways. It's rankable; consider this post a suggestion.
Topic Starter
Takuma

vytalibus wrote:

[Normal]
Finish it with a seventh note. Ending it with (6) goes against everything you planned. :P Fixed!

[Insane]
01:03:79 (1,2,3) - I'm not supposed to be nitpicking this one, but I just felt that this doesn't fit in well with the 7-combo chains. Not fixed. ): I couldn't squeeze it in to make it a 7 combo.
01:40:24 (1,2,3,4,5) - Same with [Normal]'s problem. Fixed!

You know what would be epic? Making a difficulties with 777 "objects" (spinners, hitcircles and slider ticks). It might be impossible regarding the length, though... I thought of this too, but yeah. The length is too short. However, I also thought of using the Pop N Music version of this song instead 'cause its longer, and getting to 777 wouldn't be as hard. S:

STARRED, anyways. It's rankable; consider this post a suggestion.
Sushi
Hmmm? Excellent map, can't fine big errors on it.

Oh this need Star.....

!summon Kudosu_Star
EEeee
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
vytalibus
Bubbled. Now pour out those kudosu stars.
Larto
Rankorzed.
Mafiamaster
Grats on getting both maps ranked ;)
Now change your signature to something else or "wants his maps fucking ranked"
Rofl