forum

Hi I'm Forgotten :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I'm a chic who games to have fun. It's my life besides my job. I play a variety of games. I also do a variety of others things when I don't game that include working on cars.... Yes I know my way around an engine bay. I also ride. I wrecked my last motorcycle due to wreckless driving but I will be getting a new Gsx-r 750 in about 2 weeks and I can't wait. My computer nevers gets shut off so you can add me on xfire : forgotten2long and send me an im anytime. If i don't answer I'm at work and will reply when I get home :P Well other than that I really don't know what else to say.
[deleted user]

forgotten2long wrote:

I'm a chic who games to have fun. It's my life besides my job. I play a variety of games. I also do a variety of others things when I don't game that include working on cars.... Yes I know my way around an engine bay. I also ride. I wrecked my last motorcycle due to wreckless driving but I will be getting a new Gsx-r 750 in about 2 weeks and I can't wait. My computer nevers gets shut off so you can add me on xfire : forgotten2long and send me an im anytime. If i don't answer I'm at work and will reply when I get home :P Well other than that I really don't know what else to say.

nice to meet you ;)
im SEi and im new here :D
Pokebis
Hello there.
Welcome to the osu! hotel.
Ivalset
An official welcome to the forums.

Welcome.
Rolled
..is your name carrie
Topic Starter
[deleted user]