forum

Koneko/Ninjastar1104 STD skin v1.0

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lazy
First time making a forum so be nice :).
Yes the High school DxD character is under age but the skin isnt lewd i promise.
Made for Ninjastar1104:
User page: users/13459518
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ninjastar1104

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/o6iz34fori421jc/-%5BKonekoNinjastar1104%5D-.osk/file
-xKeita-
aaaa my fav girl
Ninjastar1104

-xKeita- wrote:

aaaa my fav girl

IKR
h3oCharles
theme seems awfully familiar to old Varvarlian Komori skin
Topic Starter
lazy

h3oCharles wrote:

theme seems awfully familiar to old Varvarlian Komori skin

Yes, I did learn skinning from analysing already made skins. But the main colour pallet and theme was decided before I even found out about existence of the skin you mentioned. The only things that are awfully close (and I did not intend to do it) are the mods and the 300,100,50 and miss on the scoreboard. Everything else is skinned like any other "fully skinned" skin. If I tried to steal elements from the skin you mentioned, you would have seen high quality animation instead of my "noobish" animation on the back button. I have PSD files for most of the big elements seen in the skin as proof that I made everything myself. Sorry if I overreacted, I just don't want to start any stupid arguments about the legitimacy of the skin because there are so many skins that are really good but unknown and for what I know there might be a skin that looks exactly like mine and I can't do much about it.
D1plx
this is a very good skin and one of the only i could find of koneko, my only complaint is the glow affect around the circle and sliders ( its a little distracting )
QwQ-
the skin dose not work for me lol
RockRoller

klutz lol wrote:

the skin dose not work for me lol
Try using this program on the skin folder: community/forums/topics/762684
2004Thanasis
Can you help me pls
I cant get the skin working correctly
The way it loads its kinda mixed with default skin
RockRoller

2004Thanasis wrote:

Can you help me pls
I cant get the skin working correctly
The way it loads its kinda mixed with default skin

RockRoller wrote:

Try using this program on the skin folder: community/forums/topics/762684
Try what I replied to the person needing help before you
StraightLine
bruh it piles over the default
luisferxD
hello
koneko_chan_dxd
hey so i tried this skin out and its not really working its just showing the original osu pack ethier im very dumb or its not really working for my pc can anyone help me out