forum

Smiley - Xuxa

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Skyripper
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Foppish
Awesome song (and mapping)! :)
I'm not that good but i still passed it.:?
Can't wait for this to be ranked.:D
Detective Tuesday
Nice map, nice song, nice SB. *quack*!

The only thing that really stuck out to me as problematic would be the three spinners in the first section... They come in such quick succession, and a mere mortal such as I would can just barely get a 300.I double check, and these are the toughest sliders I've ever come across =P. If you could somehow ease up that little patch, I'd say this is in good shape.

I kind of expected it to be a little harder, but that's not exactly a real problem =P.
Topic Starter
Skyripper
Ahh on that note Detective Tuesday, I was considering making the *true* expert my Expert + or something. It's just really streamy so IDK
cesc
I starred! it.
I think your beatmaps ar all funnys :)
Topic Starter
Skyripper
Thank you cesc ;)

I appreciate that.
awp
Fantastic, fantastic.

Offset is 21.

Storyboard: The end needs to fade back into the BG more elegantly (you can do this via manual scripting in the .osb file if you want the storyboard to extend past the beatmap, it's pretty straightforward).

The beatmaps themselves were fine, but imo Medium pulled too many tricks to be called a medium difficulty (example: 01:50:27 (1,1,1,1,1) ). If you don't want to lose these patterns, I'd suggest renaming the difficulty to Hard (and maybe tweaking the Song Setup settings to make it harder) and add an easier difficulty.

But this shit's good, and memorable. Like Lollipop memorable.
Topic Starter
Skyripper
Changes made, just waiting on my awp difficulty ;)
VincentLaw
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Your easy difficulty had problems all over the place (mostly a shitload of NULL values) so I fixed it for you. See attachment.

Download: Smiley - Xuxa (Skyripper) [Simple].osu
Topic Starter
Skyripper
Very helpful ;)

It merits a kudosu that no one can take from you!
awp
I can take it from me.

EDIT: oops hitsounds

Download: Smiley - Xuxa (Skyripper) [Simple].osu
Topic Starter
Skyripper
wooooooooo!
Rolled
I wrote a little gay response here, but then my net went out and I closed browser.

So cutting the bullshit, just enjoy the bubble.
Alace
Really cute nap
I love it
Wojjan
First of all, just suggestions, no need to fix everything I say, unless mods agree.

AWPsome Simple

I'll take this as a Normal...

00:43:71 (X) - Place something here

Fine for all else.

HARD

00:40:52 (1,1,1,1) - Why all the combo's?
01:15:02 (1->8) - Too easy for a hard, replace like the previous thing, and place finishes on the sharp sounds.

EXPERT

00:23:27 (1,2) - Place 3 beats on the white tick where 1 is on, the blue tick before 2, and the red tick after 2
00:28:52 (2) - No sound = no beat
01:15:02 (alotta 1's,2) - See the remark on Hard

Some mistakes and flaws here and there, but deserves a star nonetheless
Topic Starter
Skyripper
Echo
I really like the use of colour in this map, actually. Bright, cheerful, quacky (pun intended :P)

The only thing I think is that the offset should be closer to 0, probably no higher than 10.
Topic Starter
Skyripper
I don't know what to do about that

I'll ask awp I guess

Download: Kozato snow - Rengetsu Ouka (_Kiva) [Snowy].osu
Echo
re: irc discussion

Can some other people try offset at 16?
show more