forum

[In-Game] Put the Scoreboard in front in Flashlight Mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +110
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou
I want to suggest to put the Rankboard and key overlay in front the game-play when Flashlight Mod is activated.
Well, Just to be informed of your rank in the DARK.

Here's what I mean:
Original shot: (as of February 14, 2016)

Proposed:

1. Show the ranking list (left side)
2. Show the key overlay (right side)

Edit: (February 09, 2018)

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

honestly you might as well make it into another game mode if your asking for this.
Screenshots is from osu!catch but I want it also applied to across other game modes... .w.
ann_old
It would be cool to see yourself boost up in the rankings while playing FL instead of having it as surprise whenever the cursor approaches the left side.
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou

xann wrote:

It would be cool to see yourself boost up in the rankings while playing FL instead of having it as surprise whenever the cursor approaches the left side.
Yeah.... I understand~.... :D :D :D :D :D :D That's why I love osu!
theowest

xann wrote:

that shit makes me nervous.

this whole request does too. If there's a mod which requires your full attention, then it's the flashlight mod.
Saten
Yes, this has been bugging me alot.
ann_old

theowest wrote:

this whole request does too. If there's a mod which requires your full attention, then it's the flashlight mod.
Pressing tab would hide it though, some people don't get nervous and would love to see the leaderboard.
Kurokami

xann wrote:

Pressing tab would hide it though, some people don't get nervous and would love to see the leaderboard.
I'm watching the leaderboard always, but NOT in Flashlight and I not even want it. I think its better this way, pretty much because of this:

theowest wrote:

If there's a mod which requires your full attention, then it's the flashlight mod.
And I don't want to press TAB always whenever I switch between mods.

EDIT: I forgot the last part. ._.
theowest

xann wrote:

theowest wrote:

I know that. I've disabled it a long time ago, however you'd still have to disable it every single time when playing multiplayer.
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Then Please SUPPORT THIS... :o :o :o :o :o
eldnl
I support you♥
Kazuko Nekojou
Support my twiny.... :D :D :D :D
TheVileOne
you guys realize the notes play over the score board. so lit up scoreboard = lit up notes as well.
benguin

TheVileOne wrote:

you guys realize the notes play over the score board. so lit up scoreboard = lit up notes as well.
I think what people are suggesting is just having the scoreboard always be there regardless of the darkness/light level. Having the scoreboard in front does not mean lighting up the space/beackground behind the scoreboard. Basically, make the scoreboard have the same relationship as the relationship between the light/darkness and score/accuracy/pie chart.
ReVeNg3r
I support, this is good idea . I would like to see my max combo reached ,even if i fail.
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Kurokami wrote:

xann wrote:

I'm watching the leaderboard always, but NOT in Flashlight and I not even want it. I think its better this way, pretty much because of this:

theowest wrote:

If there's a mod which requires your full attention, then it's the flashlight mod.
And I don't want to press TAB always whenever I switch between mods.

EDIT: I forgot the last part. ._.
Yeah..., when Flashlight Mod is activated, the player needs more concentration to the game play.... Distraction inside it (like the combo burst) will make the Mod difficult for concentration...

The only reason for my suggestion is just to put more thrill and distractions inside the game play.... :D :D :D :D
jemhuntr

TheVileOne wrote:

disagree. It shall be brought to top then. So basically, this request is more of a Show Scoreboard On Top With Flashlight Mod. Although I'll see this as distracting as well since it goes on top of notes, making notes harder to notice especially when menu-button-background.png is opaque and is too big (unless you're an awesome widescreen user like me ;D)
pandaBear
Yes, this is a fantastic idea. Every time i play osu! with fl, it gets super annoying not seeing your score until the end of the game or between breaks.
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou

magik994 wrote:

Yes, this is a fantastic idea. Every time i play osu! with fl, it gets super annoying not seeing your score until the end of the game or between breaks.
Thank you~... :D
alvicala
supporting and bumping this
MillhioreF
I don't see why not. It might be a distraction, sure, but you can just disable it with Tab and it'll pretty much be back to the old behavior.
show more