Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
Ok, i know what ou're all thinking, "READ THE OTHER FORUM THREADS!"
But that's the problem!
I don't know where to download Osume! :(

So if anyone is able to tell me, or give me a link or anything, i would love you forever. And ever. :)
Rhythm Incarnate
781 posts
Right click on your osu! shortcut and click 'Open file location' to get to your osu! directory. There's a file there called osume.exe. Run that, and click on the 'extras' tab. Scroll to the bottom and click on 'template' or whatever it's called. =]
osu! Alumni
3,132 posts
osu!me is the old, technical name of what's now the osu! updater.

It's always included when you install osu!. You can easily access the Updater by going to All Programs > osu! > Updater, or, inside the game, go to Options > Select Skin... > Download more Skins.
ImageImage
What's the importance of a speedrank? Does it matter to one that a map must get ranked? A map is remembered for its quality, not for how fast it goes in and out of Pending.
I love Beuchi-chan~
Beat Clicker
68 posts
tyrael6192 wrote:
Right click on your osu! shortcut and click 'Open file location' to get to your osu! directory. There's a file there called osume.exe. Run that, and click on the 'extras' tab. Scroll to the bottom and click on 'template' or whatever it's called. =]

Global Moderator
6,239 posts
t/51694
t/3296
Quote:
deadbeat is probably gonna smash his head on the close thread button, because he loves doing that
Locked 5 posts