forum

im new here :P

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyon_Geass
sorry, forgot to intruduce myself, im kyon, you can call me John Smith lol (not my real name, for more details see the SHnY novels :P) i like anime videogames and all kinds of music (except reggeton lol) hope to see ya laterz. Kyon_Geass out!
Lesjuh
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
DeathxShinigami
If I ever see you online Kyon your gonna be called by KjS. Your welcome.
juneyhk91
yey kyon clones D:
Topic Starter
Kyon_Geass

lesjuh wrote:

hai kyon...

<<<<<<
hai kyon too
<<<<<<......lol

DeathxShinigami wrote:

If I ever see you online Kyon your gonna be called by KjS. Your welcome.
Thanks for the welcome DxS (if you wish i can call you anyway you like (except something with the -sama hororific :P))i see you like setsubou sensei.....we could get well together........cya later

juneyhk91 wrote:

yey kyon clones D:
is that a positive comment or an..."oh no! kyon invasion!!! save who can do it!!!"i dont care any of those 2 because they are good :P (i somehow like the second one lol) hope to cya later in the forums or game

and all the other users reading this: Comment plz!!! (not even peppy has talked to me lol) i somehow feel lonely with just 3 users of.....let me see... 75,388 (for now) players in the game (im sure that only 1000 or less see the forums but...)greeting me :( wish to see more people later commenting :P, Kyon_Geass out!