Total Posts
show more
Charliiest
Now I'm using a Kraun KR.MD it is very good, but I've almost killed it T.T
I'm thinking to buy a new mouse.
diix_old
Logitech MX518...count me in :twisted:
Kauhsa
Using Razer Lachesis currently, but the extra buttons seems to break quite easily and the wheel has recently become somewhat clunky. At least main buttons still work :(

On the plus side, it's accurate and pleasure to use on table without mouse surface. Only if it was a bit more durable. I guess I should try cleaning it before claiming the buttons are actually broken, though :F
LaCreme
It's a personal preference.
I'm used to the old styled mice, so when I tried the G500 and Sidewinder x8, they felt uncomfortable.
I ended up buying the last Sidewinder x3 at a higher price than a x5 because it just felt "right".
gat1toneku
i use a razer salmosa pro gaming edition, it's fuckin small, and i use some random cheap mousepad
ITsaka
My mouse (logitech G500) and my laptop also my bed....and the pepsi :lol: :lol: :lol: and yes i play on my bed
I know its pretty cool :D

I have to say but this mouse its awesume G500 logitech it has weight sistem and lots of thingis with this u dont need to worry about Sensibility :D

Mara
I'm using Razer Copperhead. It starts to get broken but I can still play with it. It's kinda cool.
hinamizawan
I'm using a Microsoft Comfort Optical 1000 and it isn't bad, comfortable as the name says but I'm thinking in buying a MX-518 soon, is it any worth for playing osu! ?
Numbbi
Logitech MX518 here too.
dealth0072

THIS
Mesita
mouse: razer abyssus @ 450 dpi, 1000 hz.
mousepad: everglide titan.

it is a small mouse, about the same size of logitech g3.
Reduxified_old
I use a razer imperator they range at about 80 dollors and it glows blue on the inside its sick
Anborn
I use X7 XL-75BK. It is quite cheap, but still good mouse with adjustable DPI.
SinclareC
I used logitech mouse before and it suits my fingertip style.
But since I use Razer Deathadder, I only play osu! with auto mode on T_T
SinclareC
ah yeah, my setting is 3500 dpi, master sensitivity 6/10, in game setting speed 2.5x.
psyclone

Mesita wrote:

mouse: razer abyssus @ 450 dpi, 1000 hz.
mousepad: everglide titan.

it is a small mouse, about the same size of logitech g3.

Same here, but with 3500dpi, 1000mhz. As a mousepad I use a "Gamestar" (a gaming magazine^^).

greetingz
psyclone
Pimpi

My actual mouse: Genius ScrollToo 200 mouse*1200 dpi with a long green rubber mouse pad.

I was using a different mouse months ago but it was too large for my hand (small hand :( ).
I brought this because of the cheap price and the 1200 dpi.. is a good standard mouse and comfortable imo.
Maybe will buy a different mouse in April but i'm not sure.
burningmice
My 5 year old mouse that came with my HP computer.
Am I the last one on Earth using a ball mouse?

Thinking of upgrading, consider the MX 518 or Deathadder.
Thoughts, opinions, suggestions?
excellions
i use razer abyssus.. it is very good, easy to click^^

it moves smooth.. a bit small i guess but i have small hands ;w;

mousepad is razer goliathus control edition it helps a lot, i notice a big difference in smoothness compared to my random old mousepad
Hernan
I use a 10 dollars mouse, and it works perfect, also my mousepad is the worst on Earth and I have no trouble playing.
[YllwRice]
Pimpi
I need a new mouse. Maybe in a few days will brought a new gaming type, because standard type is not for me (because I always make effort in keep the pointer in center and it displacements on the left side more than on the right side, weird problem :( ).
I will post the new mouse ASAP.
Shikirie
-
Brainlag

Shiyahn wrote:

Steelseries Xai, perfect =D
Needs some time on windows startup anyway best mouse i've ever had
kriers

Hernancit0 wrote:

I use a 10 dollars mouse, and it works perfect, also my mousepad is the worst on Earth and I have no trouble playing.
That's good for you but you seem like just another person who is too proud to take use of better gear. Sticking to a mousepad that you would go as far as to call "worst on earth" is silly.

Shiyahn wrote:

Ye idd :) I use it for mouse only. It works great
Misawa Natsuki
You want to go with a razer deathadder or razer mamba. Atm I'm using a razer deathadder very nice mouse :P
aznplucky

Brainlag wrote:

Shiyahn wrote:

Needs some time on windows startup anyway best mouse i've ever had
I <3 my Xai, but I've also noticed the windows startup issue. Strangely, I found that if I unplug the mouse before tuning on the computer, then plug it in once windows has started up, the overall process is a lot faster. There's no delay when you plugin the mouse once windows has started. :roll:
Lunah_old
here you go

kteg
just wondering, for all those xai users, have you guys ever had any problems with ur left or right clicks being too hard to press?
Senyo
I'm surprised nobody said this one yet.. I'm just saying D: (Yes I have a lot of pocket cash)

Wumbo

dealth0072 wrote:

THIS
This is what I use too. It's an excellent mouse.
Backstabber
Logitech MX518/G5/G9/G500. Microsoft Optical (don't know what the good versions are called)
kriers

Backstabber wrote:

Logitech MX518/G5/G9/G500. Microsoft Optical (don't know what the good versions are called)
Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0

I suspect I might've wasted money on the steelseries XAI instead of buying this. Oh well, if the end result is as good, then fair enough.

kteg wrote:

just wondering, for all those xai users, have you guys ever had any problems with ur left or right clicks being too hard to press?
Yes I had this problem at first. Generally you just have to use it for a little while, and the clicks will loosen up just fine. Ever since it did, the clicks have felt pretty much the same for half a year.

Senyo wrote:

(Yes I have a lot of pocket cash)
Honestly doesn't look like it when I see that generic keyboard <3
Wumbo

kteg wrote:

It's fine for just browsing the web. I don't use my mouse clicking for osu anyways. 'x' and 'z' is the only way to go for me.
Wylo
Rapoo V1

on a Razer Goliathus (Omega) Speed Edition
kteg

kriers wrote:

Yes I had this problem at first. Generally you just have to use it for a little while, and the clicks will loosen up just fine. Ever since it did, the clicks have felt pretty much the same for half a year.
At first thats what i thought would happen too and thats what my friends have said to me too, so i kept using it. But after 2-3 months of lots of LoL and sc2, the right click its very hard to press T T
Miya
Before, i use razer deathadder, it is very good mouse, but dont update the firmware on razer because it can be failed, and your razer mouse will be broken instantly..

Now, i use SteelSeries Kinzu, i have to adapt to kinzu now and it kinda hard.. :(
kriers

I bought and tested this Mionix Naos 5000 for mouse only. It's much easier to move than the Xai.
Unlike the XAI, the clicks feel light and comfortable straight away :D
I find spinning and jumping a lot easier, and with the added program, I could configure it to the dpi I was used to from before.

I paid 100 dollars for it in Norway, though :x

PS. I wouldn't recommend this mouse for people with big hands :p If you can't grip it with your entire hand, it's pointless
hoLysoup
MX518
silmarilen

hoLysoup wrote:

MX518
i use the same. been using it for a year now and it still works perfectly fine and really smooth.
show more