forum

Hi you all =D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aeris_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Starrodkirby86
How sneaky.

And I didn't realize Aeris wasn't taken (Until now). 59k seems so much, yet so little...

Welcome, welcome. :)
Topic Starter
Aeris_old

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

And I didn't realize Aeris wasn't taken (Until now). 59k seems so much, yet so little...

Welcome, welcome. :)
You can't imagine how happy I was when I realized that. :P
I'm Aeris everywhere I can.

Thanks for the welcome, nice to meet you ^^
awp
I thought Sephiroth wasn't taken either (sadly, one of the most commonly bastardized names on the web), so I did a quick Bancho scan:

bad luck for you; the username has been taken...but with an é oddly enough and nobody's seen him. Hmm.
Topic Starter
Aeris_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Topic Starter
Aeris_old

awp wrote:

You've got bigger threats to worry about than a silver-haired mama's boy research experiment, dear.

You just stay on the straight and narrow, and we won't be having to pay a visit to the "promised land".

...Lucky for you the "straight and narrow" around here is broader than a buster sword.

In case I haven't said so amidst the FFVII metaphors, welcome.

*fear. deep fear* :(

I promise...I'll stay on the straight and narrow...I just don't want to be killed again xDD
(and I want some Osu's records too, death would difficult everything :P)

Thanks for the welcome ^^
Silent Wolf_old