forum

Who watched your replay/ Which replay statistics

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +7,586
Topic Starter
Yarissa
I thought it would be interesting if you could see who watched your replays and which song they watched in your profile. It would be interesting to see which of your replays caught the most attention by other people and who has seen the most of your replays.
Giorgos

Kaoru wrote:

I thought it would be interesting if you could see who watched your replays and which song they watched in your profile. It would be interesting to see which of your replays caught the most attention by other people and who has seen the most of your replays.
Agree +1
Gomo Psivarh
agree :D
Kitsunemimi
This would be cool, but I think it would be a massive load on the database, as there are tons of replays watched all the time. Plus, for many of the more popular players, there would be so many people watching their replays that I doubt they really care who watches them. I'm not sure on how this one will work.
Luna
Well, I don't really care too much for it (nobody watches my replays anyways =P) but I suppose it would be nice to have something like that.
The massive database load makes it pretty unlikely to be implemented but to minimize the data load, perhaps there could be an option to have osu! send you an automated e-mail with your statistics every week/month/[insert time interval here]. That way only the data of people that request this e-mail would have to be stored, it also would be reset every [time interval] so that would definitely lessen the strain on the database. This could also be limited to osu! Supporters.
Just a suggestion on how it could be implemented, not really supporting this~
Galkan
inb4 someone's going to give this nuke symbol.

Hells no, we don't really need that >.>
James2250
Basically a duplicate of this (and prob others) , go bring any other ideas related to it up there

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45717&p=696793&hilit=replays#p696793

I don't agree with such a feature as very few people would use it compared to the strain on the server it would cause
OzzyOzrock
we should all donate five million dollars to get a larger server

now
h3k1ru

OzzyOzrock wrote:

we should all donate five million dollars to get a larger server

now
u can send it to my paypal

p.s. i support this feature, but who care
peppy
It wouldn't cause any strain. Also you're probably better off denying the thread that DOESN'T have replies in it in this case.
Derekku
I hadn't seen the dupe thread with 0 replies, but I thought that there were older duplicates when James asked me. Undenied.
James2250
My mistake, continue with discussion :P
KanbeKotori
Maybe it's cool. I think many players will interested in this feature :D
Waryas
Who watched your replay?
People who have like 40000RWBO+ will have a huge list.
How about a Top5 maps that get you the most weekly/monthly RWBO?
For example:

February :
1. MAP1 [insane] : 450 replay watched
1. MAP2 [hard] : 310 replay watched
[...]

Would be much more useful to see what kind of mod/map/song you rank gets the most RWBO to generate even more RWBO :3
Galkan

JesusYamato wrote:

For example:

February :
[...]

Would be much more useful to see what kind of mod/map/song you rank gets the most RWBO to generate even more RWBO :3
And NOW it sounds very good! :D Although I wouldn't think of anything better than that, this idea is really fine and as peppy said, it wouldn't generate any strain, so... maybe it's not that bad as I firstly thought of it?

Edit: still I think we don't really need that :P
Guy-kun
Top spectated maps would be the only thing I'd be interested in.

Otherwise it's just a flood of useless information seeing who spectated what,
If you're popular, you'll have masses of people you don't know or care about, and if not, it'll only be your friends.
OnosakiHito
support
Nice idea.
CXu

JesusYamato wrote:

Who watched your replay?
For example:

February :
[...]

Huh, that sounds kinda good.. +1 for this I guess
OzzyOzrock
*crying*

NOBODY LIKES MY PITCHES FOR IDEAS

+full suport orz
Topic Starter
Yarissa

JesusYamato wrote:

Who watched your replay?
For example:

February :
[...]

I agree with the most watched part, but I'd still be interested to see who has watched the most of my replays. If peppy says it doesn't put a strain on the server, then I don't see why not. Instead of flooding the screen, maybe it could be in a separate expandable tab or something, kinda like a spoiler tag...

Just throwing ideas out there.
Waryas
Sure for the little players who have like <1000 rwbo it might be useful but people like Cookiezi or Shaggon who have like 100k+ rwbo I'm sure it's not really useful.
Kaona
I like the idea. :)
Topic Starter
Yarissa
There aren't that many people with 100k+ RWBO who would be concerned about this feature. I personally would be proud of the long list of people under my RWBO if I had that many RWBO. I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in these sorts of statistics. Not to mention you could look at another player's RWBO stats as well for various purposes.
Sakura
I dont really see the point of who, but maybe which so you know which replay was watched, so i give my support to the "which" but not to the "who"
Salvage
great idea :)

+support
show more