forum

[Archived] Windows cursor appearing under osu! cursor

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Azryel
Problem details: My Windows cursor is appearing under osu cursor while playing, it shows a lot in jump maps, i waited for 3 months to see if an update could solve it, but none update solved.

What i tried to solve it:
  1. Closed all aplications and checked ALT + TAB
  2. Unchecked Discord or Geforce Experience overlay
  3. Played in fullscreen (i always played on it)
  4. Restarted the computer
  5. Disconnected mouse
  6. Disabled Windows GameBar and Game DVR
  7. Repaired osu!
  8. Reinstalled my tablet drivers

Video or screenshot showing the problem: Don`t appears in videos or screenshot.

osu! version: Cutting Edge 20190711
Castagne
Does it still happen when you go back to Stable?
Tobias Leander
Try to disable windows game bar and windows game dvr.
Topic Starter
Azryel

Furryhead1987 wrote:

Does it still happen when you go back to Stable?

Yes

Tobias Leander wrote:

Try to disable windows game bar and windows game dvr.

I`ve already disabled windows game bar, but i haven`t heard about this game dvr, i don`t have my Xbox app anymore so i can`t do it, thanks anyways.
Death
This site mentions Game DVR https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-and-remove-game-bar-windows-10-creators-update

I doubt any osu! update is going to fix this as you likely still have some application open that is putting an overlay on the game, causing your windows cursor to show up.
Topic Starter
Azryel

Death wrote:

This site mentions Game DVR https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-and-remove-game-bar-windows-10-creators-update

I doubt any osu! update is going to fix this as you likely still have some application open that is putting an overlay on the game, causing your windows cursor to show up.

I don`t have any overlay activated, this only happens with osu!. when i play other games in fullscreen it does not appears. This is very frustrating.