version1.3
Added mods pictures
Fixed/improved sakura beats
Customized Button
Added fail background
Added pause-overlay
minor tweaks

version1.2
Added three types of hits: plain, sword and sakura, sakura is the default.
Fix combo burst.wav, a little shorter
New spinner

version1.1
Added a little + in the cursor; to stand out more.
Added few sounds: applause, readys, sectionfail, sectionpass, failsound, comboburst, combobreak, menuhit
Changed combo burst to Amaterasu (3 images)
Added Issun as a slider
Added a sword in the background of a hit
Few minor changes.

Screenshots

devkit4384
Great job on this one, looks nice, clean and worthy enough to get on osume....

my suggestions:
use the same font through-out the theme because "ranking-title.png" and "ranking-perfect" feels out of place.
Do more stuff to the ranks, they seem plain
star.png doesn't make sense
make star2.png bigger, its hard to tell if its a leaf or a flame
give hit-50 to 300 more of a style, its hard getting used to round beats

hope to see more from you soon :D
An64fan
Concerning devvy's comment on the ranks, maybe provide alternatives for them. Personally, though, I love them. =3

For the 50s-300s, as well, though, like devvy says, maybe do more with them? (Side note as well besides that, your 100g(?) and 300k/300g images have some white around them)

Maybe some regular leaves as opposed to maple leaves for the star2? Or maybe sakura petals. I dunno. Just feels kinda a lot like Maplestory with the maple leaves. (And I don't think maple leaves show up too often in Okami, do they?)

Oh. And maybe, like, Ammy's totally awesome howl at combos or after completing a song? =3 Would be awesome, I think. And maybe have the sun come up for the section-pass image? Instead of the circle?

Totally awesome so far, I say.

Oh. And before I forget. You. Are. Fucking. Awesome. :)
Behon
Nice job so far, but wouldn't Amaterasu be more suited for the combo burst?
Zatoichi
I came.
YoshiKart

Zatoichi wrote:

I came.
Interesting.

This is an amazing skin!
LuigiHann
Very impressive work.
Topic Starter
Atmey

devkit4384 wrote:

Great job on this one, looks nice, clean and worthy enough to get on osume....

my suggestions:
use the same font through-out the theme because "ranking-title.png" and "ranking-perfect" feels out of place.
Do more stuff to the ranks, they seem plain
star.png doesn't make sense
make star2.png bigger, its hard to tell if its a leaf or a flame
give hit-50 to 300 more of a style, its hard getting used to round beats

hope to see more from you soon :D
I kinda like the Japanese stamp rank style, what do you suggest for an alternative? I tried the use the tree like in Okami, but couldn't find them online.
star is the health, according to an pre release image
yeah, I think star2 isn't that good, I'll try to find something else, but do suggest alternatives.
50-300, well, I'm not sure to to add, its like Okami's logo, simple red circle. Do suggest alternatives.

An64fan wrote:

Concerning devvy's comment on the ranks, maybe provide alternatives for them. Personally, though, I love them. =3

For the 50s-300s, as well, though, like devvy says, maybe do more with them? (Side note as well besides that, your 100g(?) and 300k/300g images have some white around them)

Maybe some regular leaves as opposed to maple leaves for the star2? Or maybe sakura petals. I dunno. Just feels kinda a lot like Maplestory with the maple leaves. (And I don't think maple leaves show up too often in Okami, do they?)

Oh. And maybe, like, Ammy's totally awesome howl at combos or after completing a song? =3 Would be awesome, I think. And maybe have the sun come up for the section-pass image? Instead of the circle?

Totally awesome so far, I say.

Oh. And before I forget. You. Are. Fucking. Awesome. :)
100k, 300k and 300g are supposed to have the white thing, to stress them, I'll try to remove and see if its better.
And if you find Ametrasu's howl please do post it.

Susano is cool combo burst too :P
I liked the sun idea, gotta search for a high res one.

And thank you everyone for your support :D
devkit4384
I kinda like the Japanese stamp rank style, what do you suggest for an alternative? I tried the use the tree like in Okami, but couldn't find them online.
iono?, i guess put the ranks on a scroll with kanji around it, but hey if you feel it should stay the way it is, then i have no problem with that

yeah, I think star2 isn't that good, I'll try to find something else, but do suggest alternatives.
for star2,i guess regular leaf or like An64fan said use sakura petals..

50-300, well, I'm not sure to to add, its like Okami's logo, simple red circle. Do suggest alternatives.
Im not saying there bad, its just hard getting used to round beats, maybe use a flame or a sword slash or a cloud :shock:
xerxes_oli
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Metroid
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Atmey
Skin updated
check first post
Okami 1.1
Metroid
Only got a issue with the comboburst sound it's feakin sudden and royal sounding.
Topic Starter
Atmey
Ain't it awesome? :P [/joke]
I'll see what I can replace it with.
An64fan
peppy
Added 1.1 to osume.
v0xtrot
I love the skin, but there is one small annoyance. For example, I don't appreciate the sword. It takes up alot of room, and I think it would look cleaner without. It's just a proposition though. ;o Other than that, good job, love the skin and theme.
megalan
Wow, this is definitely one of the greatest skins on osu! It's too bad I don't like Okami very much, this skin is making me want to play it.
Topic Starter
Atmey
Okami 1.2

version1.2
Added three types of hits: plain, sword and sakura, sakura is the default.
Fix combo burst.wav, a little shorter
New spinner

Hope its updated in osume sometime soon, also thanks peppy for approving the skin. :D
Topic Starter
Atmey
Okami 1.3

version1.3
Added mods pictures
Fixed/improved sakura beats
Customized Button
Added fail background
Added pause-overlay
minor tweaks

Check first post for screenshots
Topic Starter
Atmey
devkit4384
The new sounds and grfx are amazing, everything just fits in perfectly...well done Atmey

Hope to see more from you soon :)
An64fan
Topic Starter
Atmey

An64fan wrote:

Nice additions pretty much everywhere, Atmey! Though the approach circle feels kinda...bulky. I'll get used to it in time, though.

However, one of the big things I find is that soft-hitfinish doesn't sound all that soft. The sound also seems delayed just a very short time as well, which I find really noticeable. I think the soft-hitwhistle is also very slightly delayed, to a lesser extent though.

Besides that, the pause overlay doesn't seem to be working.

Anyways, coming along very nicely. I'm particularly glad it's going so well since I use this skin all the time. :)
I didn't change any hit sounds at all. And pause overlay is hasn't been added to the public osu release, I just saw it on the change log and added it so the skin would be ready for it.

I think the reversearrow is too colorful, what do you think?
An64fan
Well, you have hitsound files in there. :P Just so you know. I had skin sounds off earlier so I probably wouldn't have noticed anyways before now.

And I see, that makes sense. Sweet. All of a sudden I can hardly wait for the next update.

As for the reverse arrow, I don't feel that there's anything wrong with it.
sp1it
I like this skin at all! Thanks!
Aqua
try to use some similar to taiko hitsounds
a friend said the taiko ones are officially from okami.
Try it ;)

Btw: Still need an Autopilot-Logo

AWESOME Skin! Love it
CRO55
Nice skin but idk why my mouse gets lost at the spinner =w="
Yakumolewu
Hi everyone

Somebody can re up the link for the 1.3 okami skin,please
Links are all dead T_T

thanks

(sorry if my english is bad ;-) )
JennahJackal
This skin is absolutely amazing, and I love how it looks, but I can't seem to get it, can anyone help me with this? :?
lobinhookami
Does anyone have a link to this skin that works? It's so beautiful
plantdoq
Anybody have the link for this skin? Its so perfect <3