I don't think I really need to do this, but lets cover our bases, shall we?tl;dr version: Treat this forum as you would for Video Games. If you want to know specifics, read on.
- No flaming specific series. Just because it's popular doesn't mean you can hate it immensely. Just leave it alone.
- No STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE threads. Nobody likes those. If you don't like something, don't ruin it for other people who do like it.
- Adding onto the above, if you don't like something but do want to share about it, you are welcome to leave your own opinions on why "Z-Anime" 's ending sucked or how "Q-Manga"s story made no sense. Just remember, other people are entitled to their own opinions, and shouldn't be forced to follow yours.
- I really don't need to say this but don't share pirated stuff here, or advertise that you have it and willing to give it. (And don't try to give me the "osu! distributing music" card. It won't work.)
- No posting or discussion of adult content. (THAT INCLUDES HENTAI & ECCHI CONTENT!)
- Try to avoid making multiple topics for one subject. We don't need 5 K-ON! threads going on, alright?
- General forum etiquette is expected.
- Use spoiler tags where spoilers are due (and ONLY for spoilers). There are people who haven't seen the ending of an anime who don't want to be spoiled! If you don't want to be spoiled, don't click or highlight on spoiler areas.
At first, we will lock threads if these rules are broken. If problems persists, we could mod queue repeat offenders. We really don't want that now do we?