forum

[resolved] Applause.mp3 not working?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Knuckles
I am trying to change the applause sound on my skin, but the problem is that it doesn't play once the map is over. The last Applause in there was an "applause.wav", so i was told to change it to a .mp3, so after converting it, i'm still getting no sound after refreshing the skin. Any suggestions?
Death
Please provide a download link to your skin.
Topic Starter
Knuckles

Death wrote:

Please provide a download link to your skin.

ofc, here ya go http://www.mediafire.com/file/dc35u9bt929od5s/elohere_knuckles_neon_edit_%255Breupload%255D.osk/file (hope you dont mind its mediafire lol)
Death
Seems to be working just fine for me. Can you listen to the audio file normally?

Did you accidentally disable the "Use skin's sound samples" setting in the options menu? Have you tried testing the sound on more than one map? Have you tried simply restarting the game in case this is just some weird random issue?
Topic Starter
Knuckles

Death wrote:

Seems to be working just fine for me. Can you listen to the audio file normally?

Did you accidentally disable the "Use skin's sound samples" setting in the options menu? Have you tried testing the sound on more than one map? Have you tried simply restarting the game in case this is just some weird random issue?

Hey, sorry for such a late reply as i've been out most of the day. This morning, I was playing osu in an area without internet connection, and it just seemed to work after I reset my laptop. I had reset osu multiple times before making the post and tried different maps. Just for some unknown reason, it wasn't working. Anyways, the issue has been resolved and I greatly appreciate the help :D