Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
XinCrin
Installer has been removed in the las update, wafu you are wrong
Wafu

XinCrin wrote:

wafu you are wrong
Partially. The wrong thing was that it's not in appdata anymore, so he only needs to adjust bars.txt in the folder he extracted it.
Hokichi
Can anyone be more thoughtful than you?
I love all of your SB Tools :)
Carrot113
This is really helpful for new mappers! Thanks for creating this! :D

But there's one problem for me though. When I add the codes in my osb. file, the spectrum won't be visible. :o It's just invisible through the whole song. Did I mess up anything? Or I'm just a noob...(Sorry but I'm new to this spectrum thingy and I want to try and make it)

If I did something wrong, can you reply? Thanks! :D
Topic Starter
XinCrin
Did you add the bar image to your beatmap folder?
Zerss

XinCrin wrote:

I just had the same problem, the spectrum isn't visible. I have the bar.png in the folder but it doesn't wants to appear :/
nb: I'm not using the new version of spectrum because of antivirus thingy-stuff.
Topic Starter
XinCrin

Zerss wrote:

XinCrin wrote:

I just had the same problem, the spectrum isn't visible. I have the bar.png in the folder but it doesn't wants to appear :/
nb: I'm not using the new version of spectrum because of antivirus thingy-stuff.
Link me your beatmap with the applied spectrum code
Zerss

XinCrin wrote:

Link me your beatmap with the applied spectrum code
here's the sb
I manage to correct the spectrum by changing opacities properties on the .osb, they were all at 0, so, there's no problem anymore.
Chiraux
I'd love to try it, but "Smart-As-A-Rock"Screen Filter keeps me from downloading it. I disabled SmartScreen Filter and it STILL was blocking the dl. Can anyone help? I told someone I'd make them a spectrum and I'm sure as shit not going to recreate one from scratch XD
EDIT: Maybe make a Mediafire DL? My laptop has no problem with those...
[Elodie]

Neglection wrote:

I'd love to try it, but "Smart-As-A-Rock"Screen Filter keeps me from downloading it. I disabled SmartScreen Filter and it STILL was blocking the dl. Can anyone help? I told someone I'd make them a spectrum and I'm sure as shit not going to recreate one from scratch XD
EDIT: Maybe make a Mediafire DL? My laptop has no problem with those...
Yeah same. Keeps blocking the download.
xXRosalineXx

Carrot113 wrote:

This is really helpful for new mappers! Thanks for creating this! :D

But there's one problem for me though. When I add the codes in my osb. file, the spectrum won't be visible. :o It's just invisible through the whole song. Did I mess up anything? Or I'm just a noob...(Sorry but I'm new to this spectrum thingy and I want to try and make it)

If I did something wrong, can you reply? Thanks! :D
having the same problem

that's pretty much what i have. Im not sure if i did it right, please help me.

using latest version
-Atri-
It seems it no longer works with the latest version of Java, looks like i am unable to use it now
Cosmolade
Ye, it not works with Java 8 Update 111
now I can't put spectrum in my sbs ;;
AGRX
please make version for linux and mac
Pickkle
where does the code go
Renumi

Pickkle wrote:

where does the code go
wherever you set the destination to go,
i.e; copy the address from a folder or somewhere and paste into the save as box
ImmaPartyCookie
Excuse me, i have one question:

What is the X-value to make it at the center, considering I'm using 90 bars?

Thanks btw
Zephyrott
Very useful! :D
aqilmanuar
Can't open it :(
[ Viona ]
nothing happen after open mp3 fle. im using win 10
a_point
Thx a lot!!!!!
Lott
Hello XinCrin, but can you please fix this glitch?
When I add the code to my main osb. file, the bars wasn't appearing. But I try to add a bar.png on the editor, copy all of your other codes, and it works well. After some comparison, the reason for this error is the file's name. It was meant to be bar.txt but the code use old editor code, so it's SB/bar.txt and it makes the bars can't work. So, can you please fix this glitch for me and others? Thank you for your support!
myoISHEREowo
version with no java needed???
Topic Starter
XinCrin

Lottery61 wrote:

Hello XinCrin, but can you please fix this glitch?
When I add the code to my main osb. file, the bars wasn't appearing. But I try to add a bar.png on the editor, copy all of your other codes, and it works well. After some comparison, the reason for this error is the file's name. It was meant to be bar.txt but the code use old editor code, so it's SB/bar.txt and it makes the bars can't work. So, can you please fix this glitch for me and others? Thank you for your support!
You could just create a folder named SB and place the file there.

Sorry I don't have the source code anymore, this project is reaaaaaaaaally old :(
Lott
Oh ok :(
Worm_old_1
this is amazing *_* thank you