forum

Demetori - World's End [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Andrea
IRC Modding, Added ignorethis and Mekadon95 into the tags on all the difficulties, removed old file .osb with a full submission.

Approved~
Natteke
Best map ever
Lesjuh
I like how the max combo is 2012 :P
gdeath

lesjuh wrote:

I like how the max combo is 2012 :P
Apocalypse lol
Snowy Dream
Nice beatmap!
Wonderful!
Caviare
I think 3UNI is cheating, and I found him cheating in another map of taiko mode
Gens
Wrong thread to report cheaters, and if you don't want to get shot collect more proof before accusing someone.

I'm not a Taiko players but many people believe youngdow (3UNI) is legit.
Zekira
Lol, someone actually dared question youngod.
lepidopodus
I remember he already proved his ability about this kind of doubt..

And yeah, I personally know him, and he's great even in AC Taiko.
Inxyy
。。。。。。。。。。。。。
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
miss_master_old
Mesita HL this..
Maverick
God i love Extra Stage on Ctb. @_@ So epic...Its absolutely perfect
love088195
miss_master_old
Killer Light
this song's extra first place is cheater
tohoulover00
i looked @ the last level when i first downloaded this and it said a star difficulty of 5.10. how the heck is that possible. i thought it can only go up to 5.00 XD
BooMuki
Am I really this bad in this map or could it be that the timing of the Taiko diff is off? I don't even get 90% accuracy which is kinda odd.
[[Lunatic]]
9 years later... This map stand about a true standart of the design of mapping and ulitimate rhythmical measure and this map STILL played from 9 YEARS AGO. This is respectful reason to hype your map anytime when she played on streams now. Thx so much for this experience!
Topic Starter
happy30

[[Lunatic]] wrote:

9 years later... This map stand about a true standart of the design of mapping and ulitimate rhythmical measure and this map STILL played from 9 YEARS AGO. This is respectful reason to hype your map anytime when she played on streams now. Thx so much for this experience!

Thank you so much for still liking this old map ;O;
[[Lunatic]]

happy30 wrote:

Thank you so much for still liking this old map ;O;

It's my pleasure OwO