forum

Preview point 1 measure behind where it's supposed to be

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Glaceon
title

i set my preview point where i want it, but it's always 1 measure behind. i've put it in different places but it's always the same result

screenshot if you don't understand what i mean (pink line is where the preview starts)

if this has happened to anyone else and you know how to fix it, please help : (

i've tried both stable and cutting edge btw, both don't fix it
ShinKeyKai
You can try editing the preview time from the .osu file manually. And make sure that all difficulties have the same preview time.
Topic Starter
Glaceon

ShinKeyKai wrote:

You can try editing the preview time from the .osu file manually. And make sure that all difficulties have the same preview time.
.osu shows the right preview time, and there's only 1 difficulty
CuriousConsty

Glaceon wrote:

title

i set my preview point where i want it, but it's always 1 measure behind. i've put it in different places but it's always the same result

screenshot if you don't understand what i mean (pink line is where the preview starts)

if this has happened to anyone else and you know how to fix it, please help : (

i've tried both stable and cutting edge btw, both don't fix it

Just faced same issue. It's strange though, I think preview works fine if I place it in the beginning of the map, but closer to the end preview moves one measure behind marked time for some reason. Also, for some reason I have this issue with this map only — preview works correctly on other maps. I've tried deleting this song from osu and adding it again — problem's the same.