forum

[STD/Taiko][HD/SD] Evast's Lazer Beta (2017.327.0)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ruuue
I think the visuals look stunning, however. I have an incredibly hard time reading this, it's just so bright the sliders really obscure other hitcircles for me. But it's a really great remake!
Topic Starter
EVAST

Jherk wrote:

I think the visuals look stunning, however. I have an incredibly hard time reading this, it's just so bright the sliders really obscure other hitcircles for me. But it's a really great remake!
Yes, I know: it's kinda hard to use that skin for playing, but it's just recreation, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
And thank you :)
vicky5124
I did an slight modify on the song select menu ;)

Screenshot: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7700998

SPOILER
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cvxpcwgckw0d0kh/Lazer.osk?dl=0
flazepe

nitsuga5124 wrote:

Screenshots?
ripmyacc

flazenotfaze wrote:

nitsuga5124 wrote:

SPOILER
Im not going to download it just like that! Give me screenshot!
He just added this t/531326
vicky5124

flazenotfaze wrote:

nitsuga5124 wrote:

SPOILER
Im not going to download it just like that! Give me screenshot!
Here there is the screenshot https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7700998
BaraWolf
hello dude when I opened the osk ver of the file my game won't even open it will crash all the time
I can't even open my game now
BaraWolf
Nevermind I got it to work
RokuonjiKaoruko
Nice Skin I Hope This for All Mode
elvicen69

EVAST wrote:

The recreation of osu!Lazer client.

Changelog
Alpha v.0.1
  1. All mods have their own icon (STD)
  2. Added 50's, 100's, 300's, misses icons
  3. Scoreentry font - Exo2 (like in Lazer client)
Alpha v.0.2
  1. Added triangle's animation
  2. Now menu buttons are normal
Alpha v.0.3
  1. Menu update
  2. Minor UI fixes
Alpha v.0.4
  1. Added glow to hitcircles
  2. UI fixes
  3. Added the spinner
  4. Button texture fix
Beta
  1. New menu-button-background
Beta (2017.327.0)
  1. New default numbers
  2. New ranking letters
  3. New spinner
  4. Added followpoints
  5. Added sliderticks
  6. Edited cursor
  7. Added pause screen
  8. Added Taiko base
Screenshots(1366x768)
Song-select menu

Mods

Pause screen

Gameplay(STD)

Spinner

Gameplay(Taiko[basics only])

Video
Beta (2017.327.0)
Download latest version
puu.sh(.osk)
puu.sh(.rar)
I can add this 4 images for best experience :D
I do it for best your skin EVAST :) Great Job :)

Greetings and thanks
kj415j45
could you make an update if resources have updated? :p
GamePlayMadBros
i can't wait for the finished release!! ^ ^
AngelUwU
Really waiting for the update
_angelok
Wow, it's beautiful, But need some update a little...
MattMayuga
Looks good. Shouldn't "Full Auto" be named "Autoplay" like in osu!lazer? And another thing I would like to say is that osu!catch and osu!mania modes for this skin should come when it's ready.
paper2222
Here are some changes you can make.

Try and make 300, 100, and 50 to great, good, and meh. unless you're going into the gameplay category, which you can just put good and meh in.
The taiko lags very much. The yellow circle stays there making the skin unusable. If you could fix that somehow that'd be good.

I know the skin is in beta, as well as mania and ctb. I'll be looking out for when it's finished.
sweetnht
Where's the fail background ? It just a black screen and I can't fine the retry button after I failed.
ssr fish
Nice skin!
GDCrystals
Pretty good, only the missing bit is the fail screen because WHO CARES ABOUT THE RETRY BUTTON??? Seriously, who retrys anymore anyway. Just press the Esc button to go back so yeah. Pretty hard to read but its fine, i'm used to numberless anyway. Also once this version is done could you make a numberless version? It would be a great add for the numberless players like me. Thanks!
Matt2e2

GDCrystals wrote:

Pretty good, only the missing bit is the fail screen because WHO CARES ABOUT THE RETRY BUTTON??? Seriously, who retrys anymore anyway. Just press the Esc button to go back so yeah. Pretty hard to read but its fine, i'm used to numberless anyway. Also once this version is done could you make a numberless version? It would be a great add for the numberless players like me. Thanks!

If you didn't know, this skin is based around osu!lazer's default skin which doesn't have numberless hitcircles... yet
UnExist
The skin is really great overall. However, I had quite a hard time reading it bcuz the color is super striking and the particle effect after click (the triangles) is too appealing makes me hard to focus on the upcoming beats. Just lower the opacity a bit should do the trick. Other than that, great job with the skin bud. Can't wait for the complete version of it.
BigKrisP
Are you still working on this osu skin? The Lazer skin looks really good and I would really like to see a full version of it in the game.
qierjvn
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!