forum

Black Rock Shooter Skin (Standard Only) by Isozaki

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Isozaki -

This skin is a very special to me Black Rock Shooter skin that I even streamed making, it is themed after the anime that I love and I have poured my heart into making this skin

The skin is only made for standard osu!

Black Rock Shooter Skin v1.0 (Contains slider ends)

Black Rock Shooter V2.0

Black Rock Shooter Skin V3.0

Video Preview (Thanks Xbox you legend for making it for me!)

People have been non stop claiming the links aren't working so I re-uploaded them onto a different file hosting service that maybe some people can actually understand how it works, was getting tired of having to go to my no longer in use YouTube account to check if people have said anything about the skin, I'm gonna make a new preview video soon of the version 3 of this skin

So it came to my attention people have uploaded some of the skin elements from this skin onto osuskinner, while I don't mind you guys re-sharing a public skin, at least give credit where credit is due and mark down that I made the skin elements, yeah thanks

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for making my hitcircles look like someone elses hitcircles! And hitsounds are not my own due to the fact I do not own recording/music software!
AutumnFox19
the link isn't available anymore :(
Topic Starter
- Isozaki -

AutumnFox19 wrote:

the link isn't available anymore :(

All of the dropbox links work, so I dunno how it's unavailable given all the files are shared

Did you make sure to click download and then direct download?