show more
Justified
Thanks chief
abraker
what does this have to do with mania?
Aiseca

abraker wrote:

Same question even if I rarely play Taiko.....
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

4K mania can be played with that drum.
abraker
4k with a drum!?!? Do you do you pour milk before cereal too, you uncultured swine???
levesterz

abraker wrote:

4k with a drum!?!? Do you do you pour milk before cereal too, you uncultured swine???
whats wrong with pouring milk before cereal?
Topic Starter
RPK R5

abraker wrote:

Is this place only or mania ???
abraker
@levesterz pouring milk before cereal is not how the sacred ritual of Brakafust goes. You want to anger the almighty gods and curse your day? Then go ahead you heretic.

@RPK R5 Any non mania person is to be selected for a special event to determine how good they are. There are special camps set up where you can go to be processed. If by any chance you are put in a room with other non mania players, don't be afraid. After a few seconds of inhalation it will not matter.
Aiseca

RPK R5 wrote:

Is this place only for mania ???

Surprised?
Meah
yes
abraker
don't be
Topic Starter
RPK R5

abraker wrote:

@levesterz pouring milk before cereal is not how the sacred ritual of Brakafust goes. You want to anger the almighty gods and curse your day? Then go ahead you heretic.

@RPK R5 Any non mania person is to be selected for a special event to determine how good they are. There are special camps set up where you can go to be processed. If by any chance you are put in a room with other non mania players, don't be afraid. After a few seconds of inhalation it will not matter.

I love mania i just cant play it.
Penguin

abraker wrote:

I thought your flag was American, not German?
abraker
PLAY IT
Serraionga
play a new page
Meah
Call Alexa to play?
Aiseca

Penguin wrote:

That's Greece, not Germany's flag :/
Penguin

Aiseca wrote:

Penguin wrote:

That's Greece, not Germany's flag :/
whoooooosh
levesterz
0 days since people got wooshed
ColdTooth
mania is the best gamemode
abraker
ngh ^ what he said
Topic Starter
RPK R5

Penguin wrote:

You're killing me
Penguin

abraker wrote:

There are special camps set up where you can go to be processed. If by any chance you are put in a room with other non mania players, don't be afraid. After a few seconds of inhalation it will not matter.
No, I'm not, abraker is.

(I can't tell if you guys are whooshed or not)