forum

song from joker108(blue) skin?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abcqwerty
Anyone know the song from joker108blue skin when you finished a song?
Serraionga

I cannot possibly fathom whatever this means, but you might want to try asking here.
Brainage
I'm guessing you're new to the forums if you are posting a serious question in Off Topic. This entire sub-forum is a huge meme and almost no-one will take anything here seriously. Lucky for you someone pointed out the existence of Google for you, and you can use that to find the answer to your question. If you want a serious question answered, I would highly recommend posting in ANYWHERE BUT HERE to avoid getting sarcastic answers.
johnmedina999

Brainage wrote:

I'm guessing you're new to the forums if you are posting a serious question in Off Topic. This entire sub-forum is a huge meme and almost no-one will take anything here seriously. Lucky for you someone pointed out the existence of Google for you, and you can use that to find the answer to your question. If you want a serious question answered, I would highly recommend posting in ANYWHERE BUT HERE to avoid getting sarcastic answers.
You know, the more people believe this, the truer it becomes, even if it wasn't true originally. Please don't metapost.
abraker
John be like

DoN't'Nt MeTaPoSt

Westonini
Reminds me of the Metalpost thread I made. It was gone within a couple hours. Those were some dark days indeed.
Aiseca

Westonini wrote:

Reminds me of the Metalpost thread I made. It was gone within a couple hours. Those were some dark days indeed.

abraker
we shouldn't be hiding from the metalpost police dammit