forum

[Archived] unsure if i hurt myself while playing or not.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
birdyexe
hi! i dont know if thats the right place to ask about this but, since a while my wrist hurts whenever i play ctb, mania or osu. i think it might be my carpian tunnel but im not quite sure. thats why i wanted to ask if anybody had experienced numbness,pain or limited arm movements while playing and if anybody has a suggestion of what i could do to heal my wrist. (im already taking a lot of pauses and i lowered the max diff i can play so my wrist can heal properly without me completely stopping to play)

infos:
ctb: about 2-3h a day, 2*-7* (rencently started to play 4*-7*)
osu: 30mins to an 1h a day, 2*-5* (rarely play anymore)
mania: 30min to an 1h a day, 2-3* (rarely play, new)
**i sometimes play up to 8h a day but thats an exception (any mode)**

thanks in advance -birdy

((update: i mcfuckin' destroyed the nerves and ligaments in my hands, i wont be able to play fot a few weeks to a few months ;-; ill take it as a lesson)
Nigrod
I would take breaks and if you start seeing any numbness or pain getting worst, you need to see a doctor so you don't do any permanent damage to your wrist. So take lots of breaks and maybe play a little less like 1-3 hours overall. You can really hurt yourself if your not careful
Topic Starter
birdyexe

Nigrod wrote:

I would take breaks and if you start seeing any numbness or pain getting worst, you need to see a doctor so you don't do any permanent damage to your wrist. So take lots of breaks and maybe play a little less like 1-3 hours overall. You can really hurt yourself if your not careful

ill do as you say, Thanks for the advice!