Total Posts
Topic Starter
clayton
like strager's butterfly
Ender Lain
K

IC
abraker
Rise my precious, rise. Today you spread your wings across OT, tommorow the world! We will dominate with absolutely and unruly manner, not once, but many time over... raised by infinity and more! Yes, just look at that material. See that blueish purple Haze? That's the color of doom; scream all you can, but you cannot hide from it! Embellished with fear already? Bwahaha! You always had a place nowhere, and now, you can thank me. No begging will relieve your agony, don't even try. My demands are too complex for you too understand anyway. Best you crawl to your safe space, the yitty-bitty garbage cans I arranged for you all in this special occasion. Oh! I almost forgot, where is my professionalism? The garbage trucks come everyday while you are asleep. But don't worry, they will come quietly not to wake you up. Bwahaha! Well that is all. Here's to the new first world order!
Serraionga
Butterflies are insects in the macrolepidopteran clade Rhopalocera from the order Lepidoptera, which also includes moths. Adult butterflies have large, often brightly coloured wings, and conspicuous, fluttering flight. The group comprises the large superfamily Papilionoidea, which contains at least one former group, the skippers and the most recent analyses suggest it also contains the moth-butterflies. Butterfly fossils date to the Paleocene, which was about 56 million years ago.

Here's an example of a butterfly.
levesterz
Butterfly is a butter that fly
Serraionga