forum

[Archived] one of a ranked map turn into pending map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PanicP
Problem details:

The power in my house suddenly went out while I'm playing osu around 1 week ago. I found that my osu recognize this map : https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/601607#mania/1270895 as a pending map. even I got PP from this map once (that's mean my osu once recognize this as ranked map). All things that I have done :

- Press F5.
- Re-download this map.
- Delete this map's folder and re-download it.

And nothing work. So what I can do now ?

If u can help this too. My local score suddenly disappear too after power went out (around 40-50% of total local score). What I can do about this?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://imgur.com/a/31UD7PX

osu! version:

Stable 20181228.2 (latest)

PS. Sorry for my english :/
Tobias Leander
Try to switch the leaderboard to Global Ranking, instead of Local.
Topic Starter
PanicP
Wow it's work like a charm. thx mr.tobias!

anyway any solution for 2nd problem ? or I need to post another topic ?
Death
No, you can keep your replies in this thread for the second issue if you want.

Inside your osu! folder is a hidden folder named "Data", and inside that folder is another folder simply named "r". This is where your local replay data is stored. If you have a bunch of files in there, removing the "scores.db" file from your osu! folder while you have the game closed should cause it to be recreated using those files next time you open the game.

If that doesn't work, you can also try loading the files back into the game manually (they are just regular replay files).
Topic Starter
PanicP
Hmm... seem like your first solution doesn't work.

And second solution... I have around 6500+ files in "r" folder. I tried to open each file and it seem works. But when I tried to open them all at once. Nothing happened. So do i need to open it 1-by-1 ? (That amount of files seem too many for open it 1-by-1 :/)
Death
I think you should be able to open them in batches (more than 1 at a time). Not sure how osu! will handle opening 6500+ files though.
Topic Starter
PanicP
ok I'm gonna try this. It's gonna take an hour maybe. I will edit this post after try a batch solution. :D

edit : Seem like it's not working. Around 40-50% of local score still missing. Is it possible if my files are already gone due to power outage?
Death
I guess it's possible? I've seen others lose the scores stored in that folder, but I have no idea how it happens.
Topic Starter
PanicP
Ahh... that's mean there is no other way, right? ;__;

A bit sad but I have to accept it.

So thx u mr.Death for try to help me. :)