forum

[Archived] I can't verify my account

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yourknightmares
I can't verify my account like the game continues to request. I've tried resending the email multiple times and it refuses to come through, any ideas? I sent in a request to change my email to a different account, but that has to be reviewed, when I want an immediate fix.
Death
I'm assuming you are talking about verifying in-game considering you were able to post this using the website.

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Please try logging out of the game, then logging out of the website, using the new design accessible here https://osu.ppy.sh/home

After logging out of both, please wait a few minutes. Then log back into the website, then into the client.

If that doesn't work, please contact accounts@ppy.sh
Topic Starter
yourknightmares
Both in game and the website have this problem, I can log in and use the website for the most part, but I can't do go to my settings page or anything without "Verify your account coming up"
Death
Check the spam/junk folder for the verification code it's supposed to send you. Or any other email addresses or could possibly be going to.

If you still can't find the email, you will also need to contact that accounts@ppy.sh email. Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do on the forums in that case.