forum

ima dt nub

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Leebonakiss
i have 75 ish hours of play time and i for the most part play 6 stars but i'm really slow.
i was wondering if DT is an effective way to increase playing speed and if so for my play level what difficulty should i play
KupcaH

Leebonakiss wrote:

i have 75 ish hours of play time and i for the most part play 6 stars but i'm really slow.
Jeez, play nomod high three star and low four star maps and work on your accuracy. And forget about all mods for now.
DXPOHIHIHI
you are going to destroy your acc if you do that, and why tf are you even playing 6*? that's way out of your league
UnnamedBeast

Leebonakiss wrote:

i was wondering if DT is an effective way to increase playing speed and if so for my play level what difficulty should i play
high 3*, be able to fc that with 97% acc or more, then low 4*, same acc same fc, then high 4*, then low 5*, then high 5*, then low 6*, then high 6*, then low 7*, then high 7*

seriously it's that simple, my advice is play every 3* map you have, then every 4*, then every 5* and so on so forth because you probably don't have a lot of maps and it will make you consistent (IMPORTANT NEVER RETRY)
mulraf

Leebonakiss wrote:

and i for the most part play 6 stars

boi, you are #400k and with those plays you'll definitely go down even more with the upcoming pp changes. i'm rank 20k and i play 5* and rarely 6*.
if you have fun doing that sure, that's what the game is for. but like most people coming to the forums for improvement i'm gonna tell you, you should go to lower diffs again. you don't need to play 3* all day until you get 98% acc. but play it most of the time until you get to a relatively good acc and fc rate. you don't need to stay away from all mods. but focusing on nomod is what i'd suggest. but i don't think it's terrible if you wanna specialize in certain mods or playstyles. it's just maybe not the recommended route i guess
im flat
dt will increase ur speed and help with aim
i recommend starting at 4* dt maps

szkiller wrote:

you are going to destroy your acc if you do that, and why tf are you even playing 6*? that's way out of your league

lol
Deva
People who can't acc are funny.
im flat

Deva wrote:

People who can't acc are funny.

bro i play tapx
UnnamedBeast

im flat wrote:

dt will increase ur speed and help with aim
i recommend starting at 4* dt maps

szkiller wrote:

lol

dt is a bad idea. you get enough speed from nomod
Justified
Yeah just practice no mod, forget about dt for now
Topic Starter
Leebonakiss

mulraf wrote:

Leebonakiss wrote:

boi, you are #400k and with those plays you'll definitely go down even more with the upcoming pp changes.

fuk the ranks i just like the game
i play what's fun for me and i like overloading my fakkin brain with shit i cant play
N0thingSpecial
lol osu is aim gaem just ignor music and rhygrm and prya dat u flick ur cursor at the right direction at the rigt tim dab
C15U

N0thingSpecial wrote:

lol osu is aim gaem just ignor music and rhygrm and prya dat u flick ur cursor at the right direction at the rigt tim dab

lmao
Daylight--
[deleted]
Topic Starter
Leebonakiss

Daylight-- wrote:

Leebonakiss wrote:

mulraf wrote:

Leebonakiss wrote:

boi, you are #400k and with those plays you'll definitely go down even more with the upcoming pp changes.

i play what's fun for me and i like overloading my fakkin brain with shit i cant play

ok but you won't improve at all

ok like i said idc but i mean i did cheese a 7 star and get a third of the way though sotarks cry thunder.
but ik what you mean this is just what is fun for me and always has been but you do you i guess
thx tho :)
UnnamedBeast

Leebonakiss wrote:

Daylight-- wrote:

Leebonakiss wrote:

mulraf wrote:

Leebonakiss wrote:

ok like i said idc but i mean i did cheese a 7 star and get a third of the way though sotarks cry thunder.
but ik what you mean this is just what is fun for me and always has been but you do you i guess

yea, airman is easy we know.

look when i was 200k i also used to play only 7* maps and deceit yomi yori and maps like that

i couldn't even pass a 5* proper, but still somehow managed to win a 100k tourney after a while (after a big grind of 5* maps tho) mostly because i had to kill my opposition using HR

just trust me on this, it's better if you grind all your maps(MOSTLY LONG ONES AND NEVER EVER RETRYING) from 4* to 5* to 6* to 7*, always climbing a star rating when you can 99% acc and FC sightread them.

Unless you wanna be able to pass 7* all the time but can't do more than 200 combo on a 5*
Topic Starter
Leebonakiss

UnnamedBeast wrote:

Leebonakiss wrote:

Daylight-- wrote:

Leebonakiss wrote:

mulraf wrote:

Leebonakiss wrote:

yea, airman is easy we know.

look when i was 200k i also used to play only 7* maps and deceit yomi yori and maps like that

i couldn't even pass a 5* proper, but still somehow managed to win a 100k tourney after a while (after a big grind of 5* maps tho) mostly because i had to kill my opposition using HR

just trust me on this, it's better if you grind all your maps(MOSTLY LONG ONES AND NEVER EVER RETRYING) from 4* to 5* to 6* to 7*, always climbing a star rating when you can 99% acc and FC sightread them.

Unless you wanna be able to pass 7* all the time but can't do more than 200 combo on a 5*

i am well aware but like i said i play this game because i like it idc if im trash after playing for 20 hekin years i like the game and thats why i play it.
im sure at some point i will get tired of doing this and start from scratch with 4* or something like that but not today.
any ways i really appreciate the advice you're giving me and i understand what you're saying.
again thanks a lot i really do appreciate it