forum

The Newbie Mapping Guild (Not just for standard)!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
elke_
More details about mapping night are in #announcements on our Discord server!
nextplay
Cool Idea! But I think you should mention what specifically a new mapper is for you. For some People I would still count as a new mapper even I have Ranked Maps
Dialect
this will be locked ik it
Topic Starter
elke_

nextplay wrote:

Cool Idea! But I think you should mention what specifically a new mapper is for you. For some People I would still count as a new mapper even I have Ranked Maps

5 Days late reply, sorry. If you consider yourself to be a new mapper, feel free to join. It's dependant on the person joining. We also are in need of more experienced mappers! So if that's you, you can still join!
Fu Xuan
w
Topic Starter
elke_
ww
Topic Starter
elke_
J1_
Lit
Scioness
Instead of saying "not just for standard", can you explain what modes are actually supported?
Enzie
This would be a great help for me.
Topic Starter
elke_

Scioness wrote:

Instead of saying "not just for standard", can you explain what modes are actually supported?

Sure! I will be updating the post with this but we are looking for all mode mappers.
EveryFT
As new can it literally mean "new" as in a few months into mapping? lol
huu

EveryFT wrote:

As new can it literally mean "new" as in a few months into mapping? lol

Not necessarily. I'd say "inexperienced" would be the better term to use. I've been mapping for 3 years (on and off) and I consider myself to be pretty garbage and still consider myself "new". Get what I'm saying?

Furthermore, you don't need to be a new/inexperienced mapper to join. Anybody is welcome.
Topic Starter
elke_
reviving post cause mapping weekend changed
Cami
o7
cerule
o7
Drimm
o7
trindomeer
o7

I don't even know what it means but something clearly happened
HugeMan
Not sure if dead or not but invite link isn't working, biggie rip
Topic Starter
elke_
Hi, to clarify, someone got perms and nuked the server lol?? so we've rebuilt it (they deleted invites so i'm updating the forum post now :>
Akeruyri
Oh thats what happened lol
Skidooskei
this is epic
show more