ciara_old_1
buy new one

what are you most proud of?
TeeArctic1
Influencing others and producing changes in society

Sq
Meah
Finished college with above average marks

Can you put wings into a turtle? Do you drink urine? Can you fly?
vinnicci
no,no,no

are/were you prepared for college?
MisakiTobisawa-
Too young to think about that now, unfortunately.

What are your thoughts on this mapset? https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/867457#osu/1813410
Meah
No idea about mapping so idk

Satisfying thing that you've watched in yt
Aiseca
This One:

Same Shizz.
MisakiTobisawa-

In case embedding fails: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KF8zULwfao
What were you thinking after watching the video I posted?
Achromalia
"...mmkay."

no thoughts, i guess.

- - -

What's your thoughts on dark (edgy, if you must) poetry?
MisakiTobisawa-
Creates a huge impression, since you're using more vivid language. I don't exactly find such genres 'entertaining' though, because I'm not a sadist. I know I don't have to feel that way because that would be breaking the fourth wall, but whatever.

Okay someone please give me a REAL answer to this.

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

In case embedding fails: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KF8zULwfao
What were you thinking after watching the video I posted?
Fhaye
Cute

Give a little story/info about your crush
vinnicci
forgotten

are you addicted to something?
MisakiTobisawa-
pp farming (because I wanna become a 5 digit)

Can you name me someone in Forum Games you would be willing to kiss?

(no I'm not gay. please don't assume that.)
CatzerTM
no one in particular. the closest person would be you XD

what was the closest thing to ruining your day?
Aiseca
Not paid completely on those long overtime I have to do for the past few weeks..

What makes a human 'human'?
Achromalia
Hmm.

I dont have much of an idea myself, but I'll just restate and regurgitate a few ideas that are often referred to as the substantial factors of what makes us human.

Sentience, emotions, intelligence, and perhaps a sense of morality.

Probably.

- - -

What do you fear?
MisakiTobisawa-
Snakes

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Achromalia
So far, probably vanilla. The most classic of tastes, aside from perhaps chocolate.

I'm not really a big fan of chocolate-flavored things.

What do you aspire to do?
Aiseca
Make my life worthwhile, live happy and fullfill my dreams.

Why people do tend to stick doing the same "normal" things than doing something different than the majority of the populace?
Achromalia
Your phrasing makes it a bit vague and hard to interpret...

but uh... I suppose humans are pretty comfortable with familiarity. A lot of people enjoy living life in a way that's predictable for them, and isn't too much to handle.

Hmm... well, what do you really even mean by "normal", or "different"? At this point, almost anything could be normal. Countless ideas have been conceptualized for a good while now and it seems like we've still struggled at times to look for something original thanks to the massive number of pre-existing concepts that have already been followed.

Sometimes, it's hard to figure out what counts as normal.

Also, there are a great number of people who aspire to be someone unique. Unfortunately, because of how popular of a concept that is, the idea of being unique, is no longer unique.

So really, I don't have an exact answer. Though, if I were asked why I do "normal things" and not "something different", I probably would just state that I don't find much incentive to be different from everyone, and that i'm comfortable with living life as I do now.

That's not to say I'd rather be the same as everyone else. As far as it means to be an individual, the countless combinations of traits, qualities, and tendencies, already makes each of us individually different or unique in a sense. So it can be argued we're already different. I think that argument may apply to what we do, considering the choices we make in certain situations and the way we deal with things.

- - -

Achromalia wrote:

What do you fear?
vinnicci
i fear that my pc will die anytime now, and my savings ain't enough for replacements.

is there something that holds you back when you're trying to do something?
MisakiTobisawa-
laziness holds me back from doing what I would want to do within osu!, notably mapping and modding.

What first came to your mind when you saw my avatar?
Achromalia
Red.

- - -

What genres of music do you prefer to listen to?
MisakiTobisawa-
anime music
>That's not a genre? Okay, electronic and certain types of pop/rock

Does the font in my avatar look remotely like Comic Sans? My friends see it and they get triggered easily.
Luqanted
i didnt even realize the name in ur ava lol, change the color or smth, or just basically change it

wanna smoke with me
MisakiTobisawa-
Too young to smoke. I chose the red I did exactly to prevent it from blending into the image too much that it would not be readable but it seems it still blends in a fair bit, oops!

When did you first come to Forum Games, and why? I was exploring the forums randomly and the "How would you kill the person above!" thread caught my attention. I posted there and I began posting more in this subforum since.
45Traeath
According to what I'm going to say: July 28th of 2016.
"Why?" well, it's games. In a forum. A thing I didn't experience, being used to the "game.exe" themselves.
I tried to bring back this game out of pure interest, but looks like it's sunk for good.

I'd like the name of one song you would sing aloud (or actually "are") because the lyrics hit your "Feels Button" very hard, if you can.
MisakiTobisawa-
That isn't a question. But okay. <Insert random anime song here, because I'm a weeb and don't sing English pop songs>

Can you help me answer this 'question' 45Traeath posted properly?
CatzerTM

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

That isn't a question. But okay. <Insert random anime song here, because I'm a weeb and don't sing English pop songs>

Can you help me answer this 'question' 45Traeath posted properly?

that's more of a command than a question. he/she probably wants you to give him a specific song that makes you jack off if you know what I mean if you have any. took a while to comprehend that. I know I don't.

What's the more exhausting thing you do daily?
TeeArctic1
Interacting with and supporting people
45Traeath
I don't know.
I mean, if we take the thread's name, it's "Ask [...] anything". It doesn't limit to a question...
*Goes back to Page 1...*
Yeh, CTM completely understood. Anyway.

Let's see... Another question...

What the hook are we doing here?
MisakiTobisawa-
Playing forum games and generally just shitposting.

I'll list out 3 hard difficulties I made:
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/871552#osu/1832469
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/885833#osu/1861527
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/894192#osu/1869370

Which one do you think I did the best on, and what can I do to improve them?
CatzerTM
probably the last one. I don't really map standard that often so i'm not too sure about the improvement. just keep practicing I guess.

do you listen to dubstep?
vinnicci
no, just playing osu forces me anyway

have you ever lost something valuable to you?
MisakiTobisawa-
Nothing that I can remember, but I came pretty close when I accidentally locked a phone in a safe and set a random combination. Fortunately my mother caught me and saw the numbers so she was able to get it out.

What was the most recent visual novel you played? Mine was this.
clover
a minecraft dating sim for teh epik lulz XD >w< :3

Do you have any upcoming tests?
MisakiTobisawa-
Nope. School break and exams work differently in Singapore, but long story short we have longer December breaks and shorter summer time breaks (1 month instead of 3).

What's your favorite loved map in which you can pass the highest difficulty? Mine is obviously Monochrome Butterfly, although that might just be because I love both Aitsuki Nakuru and jump maps in general.
CatzerTM
My favorite loved map in general is Araki - Snow Drive https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/528582 . it's a 7 star consisting or mostly jumps. I can't pass it without using no fail. he highest rank I can get is a B. not sure if I've played any loved maps that I can pass and actually enjoyed it. I can probably pass a_hisa- Dysthmia https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/616346 but might take some practice.

What's the hardest test you've ever done (doesn't have to be school-related)
MisakiTobisawa-
Oh I don't really like snow drive, but that's okay.

My final literature examination was brutal. In an hour and a half you're writing an essay on a Shakespeare piece and a poem. I sucked at interpreting things, so my mind was blocked for a decent portion of the time allocated. I half-assed it wrote what I could, and managed to pass. It's a good thing I'll be dropping literature entirely next year.

Do you need help with anything involving osu!?
Beard
No I'm pretty good at osu, but I misread a lot of the time and miss at easy parts that I really should be doing consistently and often. My fingers also like to miss notes and just not tap sometimes which is fun

Who is your rolemodel? IRL or osu both are chill
show more