forum

[Archived] Can't open any kind of link from Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hikaros
I just noticed that i can't open any single link from osu that requires to be opened by the browser, not even from the options "Beatmap Topic" or when i upload a screenshot in-game it won't open the link afterwards. All it does everytime is minimize osu and nothing happens.

PD: Using Windows 8
MillhioreF
Sounds like your default browser is being weird. Try setting IE to your default browser (you can switch back afterwards if you use something else)
Topic Starter
Hikaros

MillhioreF wrote:

Sounds like your default browser is being weird. Try setting IE to your default browser (you can switch back afterwards if you use something else)
wtf you were right. if i use IE as default and to open http links it works but if i use chrome it doesn't do anything ))): Any idea how to solve that? i hate IE from the depths of my soul lol.
MillhioreF
If making Chrome the default browser doesn't fix it, you might have to reinstall Chrome.
shinjey
Hello, I want to ask for help because when I enter a multiplayer game it does not allow me to access the links of the songs, in case someone knows how to solve it.
Death
Try reading the first response in this thread:

MillhioreF wrote:

If that doesn't work, please create a new thread. This one is 6 years old.