i wanna restart my score/rank/progression

why cant I change my username

why cant I create another account to use a different username

why cant i reset my score/rank/progression

thx !

osu! version: 20181118.3
Nathanael
hey

you can change your username for free by getting a supporter tag even once.

because multi-accounting is prohibited.

because you must improve them by getting better.
Doge Owner
I see you already have supporter and you haven't name changed before, you can just go to this link and change it whenever.

https://osu.ppy.sh/store/products/username-change
Topic Starter
tekno_kllerbong
hey

Doge Owner wrote:

I see you already have supporter and you haven't name changed before, you can just go to this link and change it whenever.

https://osu.ppy.sh/store/products/username-change

YAY thx

Nathanael wrote:

because multi-accounting is prohibited.

because you must improve them by getting better.
ok but why

and ok
Death

tekno_kllerbong wrote:

ok but why
Why does 1+1=2?
Topic Starter
tekno_kllerbong

Death wrote:

tekno_kllerbong wrote:

ok but why
Why does 1+1=2?
still isnt dumb to ask i just wanna know the game's reasons
Lyawi
rankings would just fuck up if everyone could make another account or reset their account stats. and there really isn't a reason to make another account to rank on it when you already own an account? i also doubt you would get a better rank due to a reset then!
Topic Starter
tekno_kllerbong
Well it's not because I want to get a better rank because if I can do it then it will just go up some time. You see, I started to play mania again after some months of pause but since then I was never able to get back the talent I had so my rank continued to decrease continually and I just find it demoralizing and this made that I'm less tempted to play even if I wanna get back to the game . What I found so nice when I was at my first plays was to see my rank progression increase constantly, sometimes really slowly other times by huge bursts. Regurlaly I would hit walls that would last days and even weeks but I would always overpass it. So that's why I was hoping there was a way to reset that progression. I'd like to be able to see again how I improve but it's like my rank can't get quick enough to where I'm at today. Maybe I'm still doing improvement but from a lower rank that I can't see and this improvement side really misses from my game experience now. And don't be mistaken when I'm talking about rank, this is not all I care about it's just a reference I use to tell the ease I have to play. I could take stars from beatmaps I can play it's just the ranking line progression is more visual.

What do you think I or we could do to help with that ?
Arai Daisuke
But the thing is remaking a new account every time you feel like you're stuck doesn't really help you. It just floods the ranks with more accounts that will just be abandoned.

ALWAYS use your primary ONE account.

I have had the same account and have made improvements on it, no matter how long it took.