forum

[osu!mania] Which is the most difficult for you?

posted
Total Posts

Choose the most difficult beatmap you think below!

High Speed Music Team Sharpnel - M.A.M.A. [ExTra]
0.00%
Camellia - PLANET//SHAPER [GEOLOGICAL//IRRESOLUTION]
0.00%
Camellia - K.Y.A.F.A. [UNSTOPPABLE DOMINATION]
0.00%
Camellia as Bang Riot - Blastix Riotz [Shirou's EXTRA]
0.00%
Yuuna Sasara feat. Tai no Kobone - Imperishable Night 2006 [4K Insane]
26.09%
UNDEAD CORPORATION - The Empress scream off ver [Jepetski's Empress]
73.91%
xi - FREEDOM DiVE [Fullerene's 4K DIMENSIONS]
0.00%
Total votes: 23
Topic Starter
MenahanBeOL
Why is the beatmap you choose the most difficult for you? Give reasons if there are any (if there are none, no need).
Full Tablet
Based on some calculations based on statistics done about 4 months ago, the difficulty of getting 800k score on those maps is:

Jepetski's Empress > Blastix Riotz > Imperishable Night 2006 > FREEDOM DiVE > K.Y.A.F.A.
> M.A.M.A. > PLANET//SHAPER

(Imperishable Night scales faster than the other maps when increasing the score goal, being harder than Blastix Riotz to get a 900k score, and being the hardest one get a score of 950k or higher, for example)
(Estimations of K.Y.A.F.A. and FREEDOM DiVE have low confidence, since they were new when the data was gathered and had low amount of plays).

Personally, Jepetski's Empress is the one I get the lowest score on while playing with NF (I can't come anywhere close clearing those maps).
abraker

Full Tablet wrote:

M.A.M.A. > PLANET//SHAPER
Which is weird because I passed M.A.M.A but can't pass PLANET//SHAPER
Full Tablet

abraker wrote:

Full Tablet wrote:

M.A.M.A. > PLANET//SHAPER
Which is weird because I passed M.A.M.A but can't pass PLANET//SHAPER

Both are rather different maps, it is expected that there is variance between different players.

The calculated difficulty of achieving a score of 714,143 in M.A.M.A is lower than the difficulty of achieving that score in PLANET//SHAPER. At higher scores, both are very close.

Also, the calculation only cares about the score achieved, not if there was a pass or not. Getting x score with NF is considered the same as getting 2x score with no-mod, since both are played the same way. For PLANET//SHAPER, which is a marathon map, pausing to recover stamina and using NF makes getting a high score relatively easier.
Domblade
Honestly, if it were me, Imperishable Night is the only difficult one out of those, purely because it doesn't align well will my skillset, because it's speed notespam. Everything else I don't really struggle with now lol.
NightNarumi
The Empress is really difficult for me, especially since I am not a speed player.
It's just too fast and too dense to keep up.

If not for that I would say that Imperishable Night would be the most difficult.
Yyorshire
imperishable night because its garbage

Edit: that isn't to say that the other maps aren't garbage either, imperishable is just noticeably more so than the rest
Topic Starter
MenahanBeOL
Please help me for making Top 10 Hardest 4K Beatmap list here: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/835103
HeyImNik
You clearly forgot to add AiAe
-Osamu
The Empress is definitely the most difficult for me. Ive passed everything on this except the empress. Freedom dive took my tons of tries, but I finally did it and i feel its my best pass (SR is actually so shit). The Empress is just too fast for me, I can spam some parts to easily get past, but I want to past it legit, Ive gotten close, but still died.
Chez
I feel like if you can pass The Empress, you definitely can pass Imperishable Night. My streaming is grade A garbage and I can pass IN but not The Empress Jepetski's diff. That diff is so hard for me...