forum

[GD Request] JIN- Additional Memory

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BruhMoment
Additional Memory by JIN is the new addition to the kagerou project. I decided to map its full version and i need help with some of its guest difficulties. I have made the hardest difficulty of the song- a 6.94* beatmap named "Kagerou". The download is at the bottom of this post. No custom hitsounds have been used, though i have worked extensively on using the default hitsounds. (Check the level out in the editor, you will see what i mean :) ) I request atleast 3 of the 5 given difficulties to be made. I can answer your questions in the PMs. These are the 5 difficulties i request-

Easy (0-1.99*)

Normal (2-2.6*)

Hard (3-3.6*)

Insane (3.7-4.5*)

Extra (4.7- 5.9*)

Make sure you are using the same background in you beatmap. Custom hitsounds can be added if that is your wish. Leave a reply on what difficulty you would like to do and i can approve it. Also make sure the beatmap is actually good and syncs well with the music (or atleast is rankable) Thank you for your time

Download- https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/875825#osu/1830256
Jelljel
Hi I really like the song and I'm wondering if you'r still looking for GD's. I can probably map insane or extra.