forum

Anime Suggestion Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
BioZap43

Green Platinum wrote:

I will never understand why so many people request "school" anime here. Boring overdone setting.

Well, Everyone Had It's Own Taste Of Watching Anime
And Why I'd More Like School + Comedy, It's Because I Just Like Watching Them, So What's The Problem?
Green Platinum
Because a school setting doesn't contribute anything. Gintama and Mahoujin Guru Guru for example aren't any less funny because they aren't stuck in school I'd even say they are better for it since it allows a much broader scope for their comedy to cover. Gintama in particular here.
Virgin Slayer
I need anime recommendation. I have watched around 150 anime and I don't know what to watch.
Prefferences: A lot of fights or something with a good story(should not be mainstream anime)
Thanks in advance!!
KemZii

KarmaOSUUU wrote:

I need anime recommendation. I have watched around 150 anime and I don't know what to watch.
Prefferences: A lot of fights or something with a good story(should not be mainstream anime)
Thanks in advance!!

You must watch RE:Creators! It's amazing
Green Platinum

KarmaOSUUU wrote:

Thanks in advance!!

What's mainstream to you?
Hitomi-Ns
"Summer 2018"
Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu nice to watch,
for you, fans ecchi, comedy, fantasy, magic.
BeansoClock
anything similar to either Sword Art (yeah people hate it but whatever) or DxD? I like my action scenes with either comedy or romance in them
Green Platinum

BeansoClock wrote:

anything similar to either Sword Art (yeah people hate it but whatever) or DxD? I like my action scenes with either comedy or romance in them
One Piece
sayopichu
K-ON !if u love music
BeansoClock

Green Platinum wrote:

BeansoClock wrote:

One Piece

but one piece is like 4000 episodes and (I think) the art style is trash
Green Platinum
Don't talk about SAO and DxD if your are going to complain about shit artsyles lol. Plus more episodes is a good thing if you like the show.
Comfy Slippers

Green Platinum wrote:

BeansoClock wrote:

One Piece
wtf
Husa
read manga there are more to pick from than anime idk
My Angel Nilou
i think one of the best of this season is Happy Sugar Life
im not a Manga Reader, but i'll read the manga of this one
it's my opinion, idk if someone think same
jack2199
lookin for some noice, bright animation, with good characters and a good plot
hard mode: no Fate
Haruzakii
Can you guys recommend me some "Isekai" anime! Anything is fine hahaha
zetsuchanyami
Wait for 2019 some good anime will be released
like The Promised Neverland (Yakusoku no Neverland)
try reading the manga its 10/10 lit
oh its shonen by the way
Green Platinum

zetsuchanyami wrote:

oh its shonen by the way
Sounds like edgy Akame ga Kill crap.
Husa

Haruzakii wrote:

death march and mondaiji
zetsuchanyami

Green Platinum wrote:

zetsuchanyami wrote:

oh its shonen by the way

Sounds like edgy Akame ga Kill crap.

"Sounds"? "sounds like edgy crap" u say? how about u try reading it(atleast the 1st chapter)and not hearing it
Green Platinum
It's your job to make the case for it here. Just saying it's 10/10 shounen does nothing for me considering how often I have heard people claim that.
Tenpii
If you like cute and scary things then I recommend school live (also for the full effect make sure you don't read spoilers anywhere).
Xionco
kimi no sei OwO
Descend
One punch man season 2 comes in a month, hype
Lumyh
domestic na kanojo

amazing so far no matter the hate

#TeamHina
Nyappari

Haruzakii wrote:

Rising of the Shield Hero it's pretty good + it's on going atm. Probs you are already watching it tho ._.
Nyappari

Descend wrote:

One punch man season 2 comes in a month, hype

the animation tho;;,
Nyappari

zetsuchanyami wrote:

oh its shonen by the way

I don't want to be that person but the manga it's better. Like, yeah the anime it's doing a pretty good job right now but ;;; ngh
yoonies
does anyone know something similair to bungo stray dogs? :(
Casper Chubbs
REEEEEEEEEEEEE GIIEMMMMMEEEEE AAANIMEA A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Shinomiha
Thanks
Molly Sandera
I'm looking for anime similar to a cartoon show named "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" (I'm not joking)
NIKO-CCHAN
Wow thanks for making this.
Saen
Cory in the house
darkflower26
Can y'all recommend some good comedy anime? No longer that twelve episodes please, and do refrain from suggesting ecchi or any type of fanservice. (I'm fine with homo stuff if that's what you plan to give me.)
Asphiee
R
Dialect

Molly Sandera wrote:

I'm looking for anime similar to a cartoon show named "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" (I'm not joking)
sailor moon/cardcaptor sakura give off similar vibes, and plus, i know plenty of dudes (including me) who are into these types of animes. i was a bit of a brony myself in first grade
cbcc
do you guys liek grils
Rowsteford
I would recommend to watch Oregairu, Season 3 of the anime just ended.
It's a slice of life, any recommendations for similar anime? or a good Slice of life Anime with modern art and not too oldschool. (Eg: Kimi no Suizou wo Tabeta. Your lie in April and etc)

You can see oregairu here on MAL. The link is to the first season.
nahumGTM
a
show more