forum

Timing Issue in middle of map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Theosu27
Hello everyone!

I would like to ask you guys for help. I'm currently working on my first real beatmap and I would love if I could get some help for some specific part of the song.

I'm talking about https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/860814#osu/1801036

Specifically, I would like help with timing at 00:47:043. The BPM is clearly right as it was given by the composer and I managed to get an offset which made most notes land on white lines. Everything fits perfectly with 1/16 (yeah I know it's not recommended but this is not for rank, just want to develop my skills.)

Anyway, the only way I managed to make it fit the rhythm was with shift + slightly pushing the notes after a 1/16th line.

Could I get recommendations on what to do as I'm sure this isn't the right way.

BTW, I'm opened to any review (even harsh) on my map and if anyone want to help hitsound or GD, it would be awesome!

Edit: english
iaport
try having the spinner end on the white tick before your problem point. also, some of the notes aren't lining up with the 1/16 time snap. It's probably the bpm. double it, then halve the slider velocity (F6 for the timing menu)
Topic Starter
Theosu27

iaport wrote:

try having the spinner end on the white tick before your problem point. also, some of the notes aren't lining up with the 1/16 time snap. It's probably the bpm. double it, then halve the slider velocity (F6 for the timing menu)

Thanks! I managed to make it work by snapping notes with 1/12 beat snap divisor without needing to change the bpm. I deducted it was probably a short burst of 1/12 and not a tempo change as the rest works perfectly and it's a fairly short song from SDVX.

As for the spinner, I don't really want to end it on the white tick after as it's one of the heavy sound part which I want to emphasize with hitcircles. I made it finish on a previous white tick and now it looks more promising.

Thanks a lot for the help!
show more