forum

[invalid] YT/Streamer Tag

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Mentally Insane
This isn't a benefit for most people, but it would just be fun to have this. First of all, nothing is given but this tag on the users profile page or a special color in chat in multiplayer. Of course you would need to apply for this but you can give a criteria.
Kualdir
While this might be a good idea I do have some stuff to say about it.

You would need to have an application process and requirements, which take time to set up and execute to begin with not even mentioning the amount of time that would go into applications. Starting with major streamers only may help reduce the workload at the start and see if the system works.

Why would the tag be given to people exactly? What benefit will it bring to the community / streamers? There is a live page (https://osu.ppy.sh/community/livestreams) where streamers are shown, what would this tag bring to the table this page doesn't?
Dntm8kmeeatu
Needs more participation trophies.

I don't think everyone needs their own thing to make them feel special, if they wanna let people know they stream, they can put it in their profile details or userpage.
Vlek
Not needed, but a decent idea

Altough it makes alot more sense to just use your userpage to advertise it there :I
show more