forum

[STD] [1v1] osu! Novice Cup - Week 6 (120k - 250k)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Azzerxzz

osu! Novice Cup - Week 5

Introducing the osu! Novice Cup, a tournament that lets lower ranked players compete in a live tournament environment regulated by staff and referees.

About osu! Novice Cup
The osu! Novice Cup is a brand new tournament that offers lower ranked players the opportunity to compete in a live tournament. The tournament operates on a biweekly basis (meaning once every two weeks) on a Saturday and anybody within the rank range of 120k - 250k is permitted to register and compete in the tournament.

Tournament Schedule
The tournament will begin at 11:00 AM EST (3:00 PM GMT, 11:00 PM HKT) on November 17th, 2018.

When all quarter final and semi final matches have been completed, there will be a 10 minute intermission to allow semifinalists and finalists to prepare for their matches.

Tournament Mappool
The tournament is run on a mappool that is active throughout all matches of the tournament.

Mappool

Tournament Prizepool
The current prizepool for the 1st place winner will be one month of osu!supporter and a flashy role on the Discord server. As funding for the tournament grows, there will be larger prizes added, such as tablet covers along with 2nd and 3rd place prize winners.

Tournament Registration & Discord Server
To register for the tournament, participants are required to be in the Discord and fill out the Google Form links hosted by tournament staff.

Discord

Google Form

(Mappool document will be provided whenever it is completed.)

Tournament Staff

Tournament Founder:
Azzerxzz

Tournament Director:
-REV-

Administrators:
Joryan_Inkling
JWOK
MIVZ
aShuran
DanX

Tournament Organizers:
Joryan_Inkling
DanX
Mokobe
dqwed

Referees:
Y u m e
aShuran
dqwed
DanX
Mokobe

Commentators:
Joryan_Inkling
aShuran
JWOK
FroggyBoyKermit

Graphic Designers:
JWOK
MIVZ

Laurencia
cool
Aasheda_
6 digit competitive scene :pogchamp:
OneTrueDuceOK
Congrats on setting up your own tourney Azzerxzz! Hope that the tourney will go well :)
Amelia Watson
^^ this man is a legend love the support
QU1TUMX
What will the difficulty range be? Thanks in advance and congrats!
Topic Starter
Azzerxzz

QU1TUMX wrote:

What will the difficulty range be? Thanks in advance and congrats!

The maps for the first week mappool were largely 3-3.8 stars, and a handful of 4-4.3 stars. We do however plan on adding more 4* maps in the next mappool.
suseJukatO
i'm in, sounds real fun, gotta learn to play mods though in the next few days whew
bwoahnya
:)
Goodluck everyone
-REV-
im patiently waiting for this............... who am i kidding XD
Smashbg3

Azzerxzz wrote:

osu! Novice Cup - Week 2

We need more referees for the 2nd week of the tournament, please message me on Discord if you are interested in becoming a referee.

Introducing the osu! Novice Cup, a tournament that lets lower ranked players compete in a live tournament environment regulated by staff and referees.

About osu! Novice Cup
The osu! Novice Cup is a brand new tournament that offers lower ranked players the opportunity to compete in a live tournament. The tournament operates on a biweekly basis (meaning once every two weeks) on a Saturday and anybody within the rank range of 120k - 250k is permitted to register and compete in the tournament.

Tournament Schedule
The tournament will begin at 11:00 AM EST (3:00 PM GMT, 11:00 PM HKT) on September 22nd, 2018.

When all quarter final and semi final matches have been completed, there will be a 10 minute intermission to allow semifinalists and finalists to prepare for their matches.

Tournament Mappool
The tournament is run on a mappool that is active throughout all matches of the tournament.

Mappool

Tournament Prizepool
The current prizepool for the 1st place winner will be one month of osu!supporter and a flashy role on the Discord server. As funding for the tournament grows, there will be larger prizes added, such as tablet covers along with 2nd and 3rd place prize winners.

Tournament Registration & Discord Server
To register for the tournament, participants are required to be in the Discord and Challonge links hosted by tournament staff.

Discord

Challonge

(Mappool document will be provided whenever it is completed.)

Tournament Staff

Tournament Founder:
Azzerxzz

Administrators:
Eric
Joryan_Inkling
JWOK
MIVZ
aShuran

Tournament Organizers:
Joryan_Inkling
DanX
Mokobe

Referees:
Y u m e
112servis
aShuran
DanX
Mokobe
Crafciak31
Eric

Commentators:
Joryan_Inkling
aShuran

Graphic Designers:
JWOK
MIVZ

-REV-
Week 3 has started dont forget to sign up
ITotallyGetThat
Week 3 starts in like 14 hours. Currently 13 players registered.
Topic Starter
Azzerxzz
Week 4 will be having a change in the registration process. As opposed to the traditional registration through Challonge, all registration will now be done through the Google Form link found here.
ryjec
Kitley
I have submitted the form but discord wont open/load?
Topic Starter
Azzerxzz

Kitley wrote:

I have submitted the form but discord wont open/load?

I can't troubleshoot Discord, but the least I can do is atleast determine if the issue is the invite link or your Discord client. What exactly happens if you attempt to click the Discord link?
show more