forum

[Archived] FIX YOUR SHIT.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[KOR] Sora
I'm not happy for I just lost hours and HOURS of mapping because of the stupid ass 32-bit + the submission fuck up error that was given, which just kept me from updating the map or change it at all in the cloud. I made a backup with the tag "- copy" wow. And for whatever the fuck reason, it thinks the - copy is the original file and it changes that so now I tried updating the local map from the cloud and see if it's a visual bug, nope. Gone. So I copy and paste from the "- copy" folder into the original map folder *which was not affected by the updating the beatmap* was actually my "Backup" that I just FUCKING OVERRODE. so POOF there goes my days of shit. Thanks for making me waste time. Some people might say I'm did shit wrong, but first they should see what the fuck is wrong before saying that shit. Log don't say shit so there are no logs to go off of. So when there is an error the osu client is told not to do shit about it but to just spit bunch of strings in front of the player and discard the message. Good job, I would personally code in the method myself if they weren't working on lazer.

Clues, when I submit, the cache contains the one I submitted the lastest, meaning the cache is working. The Map is not updated, not in website or in OSU, meaning being uploaded to database.
Man only if we could bring back the error message.

Holliiii SHit. Good thing i didn't deleted submission cache. the submission cache has the .osu file. Oh, my GOD. made my heart fuckin drop.

STILL ONE THING IS I CAN'T SUBMIT. or the submission don't go through. what the hell.
I refresh page, do all kinda stuff and don't work. Deleted submission cache and tried again, don't work.

And sorry for language, I just very MAD. ME VERY MAD.
peppy
what
Ceiza
damn breuh chill
Aiseca
Well, that happened to me. I feel your pain.......
It is very disappointing.
Topic Starter
[KOR] Sora

peppy wrote:

what

Oh, it magically fixed itself after like 200 tries. But I still think the submission thing that gets stuck on 11% should be fixed? It's pretty annoying to deleted the cache every time.
Refills

peppy wrote:

what

this is the best thing i have ever seen

pls don't rant in help it confuses peppy
show more