forum

[Archived] get_scores method from API not working

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nenrikido
as said in the title, i even tried with the latest ranked map only (no other filter) my osu api key works 'cause all other methods work but not this one, do u know why ?
Death
It's incredibly difficult to help when you've provided no information as to what you are using the API for or how you are attempting to use it.
Topic Starter
Nenrikido
I'm using the api for a discord bot and also for other mapping utilities (but this last doesn't require get_scores).
But this isn't very important to know as i've tested this method of the api out of my programming context and it doesn't work anyway.
As i said i've attempted with the last ranked beatmap (so https://osu.ppy.sh/api/get_scores?key=apiKey&b=1728751)
Death
The first parameter should be k, not key, I'm assuming that was a mistake made when you were changing the URL to post here?

And it looks like that particular map is "not working" because the default mode value is 0 (standard) according to the API Documentation. Since that map is made for taiko, there is no mode 0 (or 2 or 3 for that matter). It works if you add m=1 to the end.
Topic Starter
Nenrikido
Yes it was a mistake when copying it sorry and ok i hadn't pointed out that thanks, and , i've tried with other maps but i'm not sure if they were in standard as i am in an almost mania only community. I will try it out this way, my bad if it was that and i didn't read enough the docs (I think that's an error to make a default value like this 'cause it makes it required for all other modes than standard)
show more