forum

2 big PP scores didn't give me rank, but showed up on my Best Performance (and showed that i got pp)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cortesiaa
I just played Hikari [Extra] RADWIMPS and Fc'd Cirno no Perfect Sansuu Kyoushitsu [N a s y a's Extra] IOSYS recently, and both times it did not give me rank. Then afterwards i fc'd a map that was worth less PP (Missing You [Extra] MY FIRST STORY) and it gave me rank. I'm very upset and confused because all 3 of those ranks showed up on my Best Performances, but only 1 map I played gave me rank. I don't know how someone can check this, but I remember very clearly that after I played Hikari and Cirno no Perfect Sansuu Kyoushitsu, it said +insertscorehere and no rank.

EDIT: To give more information, those two maps combined should've given above 1k rank or something but instead I got +0. Yesterday I was #25860 and now I'm #25144 which is from other plays i did today. I'm not confident if my rank is correct or not. Is there anyway to check?
Death
Occasionally it's possible for your rank to not update immediately after setting a score (even if you got pp for it), or even more rarely, things run slowly from time to time. Submitting another score usually forces it to update in these cases, which is probably what happened with that last map.

In any case, as long as your scores were submitted (which they were), you don't need to worry about anything.
show more