forum

THERE'S NO TIME YOU CAN'T IGNORE HOW YOU FEEL INSIDE

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wortal
Hiii!
I tried osu! last year but I quit after a few minutes because I couldn't play properly. So yesterday I tried playing again and I was able to get better so now I'm more optimistic.

I'm just writing this because I really like to write introductions on forums BUT I GUESS it would be nice to meet new people or something like that.
I'm interested in languages and in my spare time I like listening to games, playing music, reading comics and drawing.
It's creeping me out that the site is telling me my thing was posted x minutes ago even though I haven't even posted it yet.
A Japanese cartoon I like is Hibike! Euphonium.
Good to meet you.
Alsuntia

Wortal wrote:

I like listening to games, playing music, reading comics and drawing.
Did you perhaps switch playing games and listening to music? Not that I disapprove playing music, though! :P Anyway, welcome!
I guess you're interested in Japanese, or are there other languages you're interested in?

Oh, another creepy note: the forum states that there are 2 posts while there aren't replies yet. :roll:

Anyway, have fun playing osu! :)
Topic Starter
Wortal

Alcina wrote:

Did you perhaps switch playing games and listening to music? Not that I disapprove playing music, though! :P Anyway, welcome!
I guess you're interested in Japanese, or are there other languages you're interested in?

Oh, another creepy note: the forum states that there are 2 posts while there aren't replies yet. :roll:

Anyway, have fun playing osu! :)

Yeeees, I did!
I'm interested in Japanese, German, Portuguese and Icelandic.

This forum really is spooky. But I think I understand how it works now... :v

Thanks, have fun you too!
TimeLimit
Welcome to the game man. Have fun <3
Aiseca
GG. and welcome~~
Topic Starter
Wortal
I thank you!
Bad Cat
oh I did the same thing!!!!!
Topic Starter