forum

[resolved] Account Verification Problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Joni3_old
Hallo, ich habe mir gestern einen neuen Laptop gekauft und als ich mich anmelden wollte ging das nicht.
Sowohl der Benutzername stimmen als auch das Passwort.
Wenn ich meine Daten eingebe steht da nur das ich meine Identität bestätigen muss, wobei ich das schon bemacht habe und wenn ich die Seite öffne steht da auch das das Bestätigt ist.
Ich habe mich daraufhin mal auf dem alten Laptop abgemeldet da ich dachte das das vll daran hängt und jetzt komme ich gar nicht mehr in das Spiel.
Ich hoffe mir kann jemand helfen.
Bara-
Im Voraus entschuldigung für mein Deutsch

Am besten können Sie eine Email schickem an accounts@ppy.sh.
Wir können Sie am Forums nicht helfen, umweil es (wahrscheinlich) ein Account-issue ist

Oh, vielleicht ist es auch ein gutes Idee um nächstes Mal in Englisch zu schreiben, sodass jedermann es verstehen kann :P
Topic Starter
Joni3_old
Thank you i will try it
Kao
I had so much trouble trying to translate everything in this small phone. Thanks for that
Topic Starter
Joni3_old
After the 100 try it works random, I dont know why i dont do anythink.
but thank you
Bara-
For those wondering what he said
Hello, I bought a new laptop yesterday, but when I wanted to log-in, it didn't work.
Both the username and the password were correct
When I entered my username+password it told me I had to verify my identitation, although I've already done that. It even says so on the site.
Afterwards, I decides to log out from the game, and log-in again, seeing if that would have caused it, but now I can't even enter the game
I hope someone can help me

Joni3 wrote:

After the 100 try it works random, I dont know why i dont do anythink.
but thank you
Good to hear it works now ^_^
Odysseees
Hello, I have the problem too with the registration of my account. I log in as NahuuChan to the password is correct but I always get a box where it shows their identity I click on it and it is their access was confirmed I then go back into my game but this box is still displayed to me and I'm not logged in I've tried everything again once again download everything has brought nothing I hope they can help me. LG NahuuChan
Death

NahuuChan wrote:

Hello, I have the problem too with the registration of my account. I log in as NahuuChan to the password is correct but I always get a box where it shows their identity I click on it and it is their access was confirmed I then go back into my game but this box is still displayed to me and I'm not logged in I've tried everything again once again download everything has brought nothing I hope they can help me. LG NahuuChan

Try this:

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Please try logging out of the game, then logging out of the website, using the new design accessible here https://osu.ppy.sh/home

After logging out of both, please wait a few minutes. Then log back into the website, then into the client.

If that doesn't work, please contact accounts@ppy.sh
Please also make a new thread next time you are having issues instead of bumping one that is 2 years old.